Current Status: Wednesday 10/21

micwa1

mudmanc4, tell your INSANE members to stay away from WildBlue World.  I thought you all were adults, but it seems fikester is still bitter, that uh WildBlue gets 'worst' speeds than him?

He has spammed over 10 posts with the same crap, linking to this post and my speed results.

GIVE. IT. UP.

Perhaps the basics of this FORUM is to determine which provider is "better".  But I did not create THIS POST to be that way.

After seeing fikester show his ass like he is part of 4chan or some S#!t, this why I will not be participating anymore on this forum

Thank you.

First off , there not "my members" ok, they are there own persons . Now that we have that out there, you have stated so many times you didn't create this thread for ISP comparison,  will you describe exactly the purpose of this thread creation for us ? Because it appears that it's nothing more then advertisement. Whether it is or not, thats another thing

On another note, I have no control over who, or where someone decides to post there thoughts ok , it's not in my life description to control thoughts , feelings or actions, and i would hope we all feel the same way.

Someone needs to debunk all this misguided information instead of following it. 

I will tell you were the misguided info comes from is posts like yours and others trying to cover up problems that WildBlue is having, and trying to hide the real experience a user will have. If the speeds are slow then state they are slow......when Hughes is slow or fouling up......I post my experience as it is. I think its foolish to tell people no need to test during prime time because not interested in traffic handling ability.  :tard: (thats not misguided....?) and then brag how well the average speeds have been in 2.5 yrs.  :icon_scratch:  :2funny: 

http://www.wildblueworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2735 

Its plain to see who is bitter here also plain to see who is posting their true experience with the satellite internet provider as well.(yes even during prime time)

You or anyone will never convince me to run speed test only in AM hours.....(if this is the case think I can pretty much say Hughes/DirecWay has never had a problem in years! as it always run good 2am-7am est)

Just in case there is a WB user getting good speeds during prime time.... :cool:

Requested test time 8pm-10pm est also please note the testmy server logs the time in GMT with no DST

The following test was run at 7am....note the server time shown, just in case a scientist missed that part. Please log in as well, this way the test results are recorded and allow for a true average speed.  :shocked:

::::::::::.. Download Stats ..::::::::::

Download Connection is:: 2526 Kbps about 2.5 Mbps (tested with 3064 kB)

Download Speed is:: 308 kB/s

Tested From:: https://testmy.net/ (Main)

Test Time:: 2009/10/26 - 5:00am

Bottom Line:: 44X faster than 56K 1MB Download in 3.32 sec

Tested from a 3064 kB file and took 9.937 seconds to complete

Download Diagnosis:: Awesome! 20% + : 186.39 % faster than the average for host (DirecWay.com)

D-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-BO6MWR7Y3

User Agent:: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.5.21022; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; MDDC; .NET CLR 3.0.30729)