HughesNet Executive Customer Care (ECC) Contact Information

compuguybna

Top Ten Reasons Not to Use HughesNet

Top Ten Reasons Not to Use HughesNet.

1) They play games with their FAP in order to force you to upgrade.

2) They are oversold

3) They cannot provide the service that they promise

4) Their tech support is terrible

5) Language barrier when contacting tech support

6) Tech support doesn't listen

7) Customer service sucks

8) Installer sucks

9) Slow, slow, slow, s l o w!

10) The 9000 also sucks! Constant reboots. Average twice daily.

Type in HughesNet on any search engine and read about the complaints and lawsuits.

**********************************************************************************

REVISED - REAL WORLD VERSION

I revised that . . . .

-------------------------------------------------------------

Top Ten Reasons Not to Use HughesNet.

1) They play games with their FAP in order to force you to upgrade. (Going from a HN7000 to an HN9000 yielded no better response)

2) They are oversold. (moving HN7000 users to HN9000/Spaceway)

3) They cannot provide the service that they promise.

(famous words from ECC William. "Service and speed levels are NOT guaranteed).

4) Their tech support is terrible. (outsourced, only read from flowcharts and scripts)

5) Language barrier when contacting tech support in India.

6) Tech support doesn't listen. All they can tell you to do is speed tests.

7) Customer service sucks. Billing support in the Phillipines is terrible. (always use form emails)

8) Installer sucks. They dont tighten bolts and forget to run ground wires.

9) Slow, slow, slow, s l o w! Can you say THROTTLE? NOC, we hate you!

10) The 9000 also sucks! Constant reboots. Average twice daily. Overheats.

Noc downloads throttling software into it.

DSLREPORTS deleted my posts about the contact information saying it was a violation of their policy.

And then people who are suffering, will now have to search more or just give up and be forced to deal with India support(as they say).  Why be stuck dealing with Script readers when you can go to the higher up's and get things accomplished.

Shoot, many people don't even have a clue where the head office's of the satellite providers are. They just got a phone number and an installer.

http://consumer.hughesnet.com/contact.cfm

http://wildblue.com/contactUs/

The days of a company being centralized, is long gone. And thats where things go for a shiat.  :buck2:

I think another user called "FAPMAN" kept reporting the post to the moderator... The moderator said

it was inappropriate, and kept deleting it.  TestMyNet forums are so much better!!

I think the post was informational.  The moderator said it was "spam".  Screw them!  :knuppel2::tickedoff:

Maybe William has a connection?

I think another user called "FAPMAN" kept reporting the post to the moderator... The moderator said

it was inappropriate, and kept deleting it.  TestMyNet forums are so much better!!

I think the post was informational.  The moderator said it was "spam".  Screw them!   :knuppel2::tickedoff:

When it gets 'loosely' spread about many posts, they get miffed. But when it's a quoted reply to someone looking for certain information, or at least as a means to an end for their problems, it should be allowed.

Can someone send a random email to the "HNS.COM".

Its Hughesnet, but the corporate side of them.

I have sent several emails to the President, but I am wondering if my email domain is blocked.

Someone send a random email to something like . . . .  [email protected]  or  [email protected]

and see if it bounces it back to you....

Thx

• CA3LE locked this topic