windows experience index

JH2688

I'm not concerned about this but if anyone knows the fix I would like to see it.

It has a rating as far as I can tell it's based on the lowest component score .Which is my graphics card. For what I do it is fine.

I now get this error message when I try to update the test.

The only hardware I have added is RAM & A better DVD drive.Both work.

Even if Vista 32 doesn't recognize all the RAM.

this is what it should look like. I downloaded AMD Overdrive and started playing around with it. i cranked it up to level 10 and this is what i got.

I don't know what is different, im going to search around a little more. I'll post some screen shots to so you guys can take a look at it.

For some reason i think my core speed was set really low at around 800Mhz and now its at 3200Mhz.  That was really the only thing i could find. I just ran another 3dmark06 test and scored 11454. Thats the best i've ever ran it.  I don't know what i did exactly, i downloaded a couple of things, and that must of worked.