Strange Suggestion, Bear With Me

Alright, I was reading through the board, (Now, stop here, YES Mudman, I can read, resume), and I saw a suggestion for "Games", now, I think, with a little help (Maybe, I may not need it), I could make a game for testmy.net. Something simple, it would be similar to all the face book games and whatnot. But, I would like to know whether it would be used or not, and what type of niche you would like, (By niche I mean theme, style, genre), so post them up.

If I do make it, it will be a simple text based game, but it may grow into something more..

Thanks,

Nanobot

Well that's one of the others I play! That ought to show where my mentality is! :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Perfect! My game will sit perfectly with you! :D

I have the base of it prepared, I need to get ready to add some basic features. So I need ideas as to what 'type' of game you all would like best.

Thanks,

Nanobot

well since its mainly text (those games can be great), im thinking it has to stick with an RPG type, so something like action, where you have things such as strength, speed, etc.

edit. sorry my post got cut short...but anyway, how about either like an exploration game with enemies or something you have to "vanquish" or maybe just a game where everyone here can play and gift items to each other (us that will play) and make it like we are the TMN mob or something, if that isnt too close to stealing an idea from any other games. (i dont play many games on facebook besides poker so im not quite sure)

well since its mainly text (those games can be great), im thinking it has to stick with an RPG type, so something like action, where you have things such as strength, speed, etc.

edit. sorry my post got cut short...but anyway, how about either like an exploration game with enemies or something you have to "vanquish" or maybe just a game where everyone here can play and gift items to each other (us that will play) and make it like we are the TMN mob or something, if that isnt too close to stealing an idea from any other games. (i dont play many games on facebook besides poker so im not quite sure)

I can do all of that, and it all sounds good.

I think I will make it a little competitive with multiple mobs. I should have a working Alpha tonight or tomorrow. Maybe a little later. Depends on how much C&P I do. XD

I gotta make a few more parts to it, but, it will be neat when it is done.

Thanks,

Nanobot

You should make Dork Wars or Nerd Wars or something like that. It could be funny and entertaining. I think this is a fabulous idea Nano and if you do it and CA3LE does not use it I will personally give him no sex until he does what we want... he wont last a day.

Thanks Shug! :)

And watch out Ca3le, shug is on my side. O.o

Thanks,

Nanobot

• 1 year later...

Well, I can still make it. (I lost all the source when one of my Drives died.)

I would need someone who wants to design interfaces, I.e. the buttons, layout, theme, etc.

If I get the necessary help, I could have most, if not all, of it done by the end of Christmas break.

Thanks,

EBrown