New Motorcycles

dlewis23

So about 10 months ago I decided that I was done with cars. I'm tried of paying the insanely high insurance, $600 + a month fuel bill, expensive parts if something breaks, $200 + per tire, the list goes on.

I started looking and it took foreverrrrrrrrr  :shock:

I found two that were good, one needs some serious carb. work tho. and the seller wanted $2600 bucks. I skipped him, and went and looked at #2. It was a 92 CB750 nighthawk with 15k miles. The bike rides perfect, but his price was way too high at $1700.

After pointing out some things I got him down to 900 bucks, and got him to drive it the hour and a half too me.  :evil6:

Then after some research and talking to a friend of mine, I called up the other guy a week later and told him id give him $1300 bucks for the bike with the messed up carbs. He took it, and brought that one too me as well.  :evil6:

So now I have 2 bikes, a 92 Honda CB750 in my garage, and a 93 Suzuki GSX-R 750 in a friends garage getting fixed.

Here are some pics. And no the vett is not mine.

Nice! Now if you can just stay on the crotch rocket youll be good.  :lol:

The crotch rocket's gotta get its ass fixed first. The honda is for doing what ever around town, since its MPG is more then double the Suzuki's. I can get almost 300 miles out of a full tank on the honda, the suzuki so far as struggled to get 120, and they have almost the same size tank.

Tho this honda is no joke in the speed department, it defiantly gets up and moves it ass when you want too.

The crotch rocket's gotta get its ass fixed first. The honda is for doing what ever around town, since its MPG is more then double the Suzuki's. I can get almost 300 miles out of a full tank on the honda, the suzuki so far as struggled to get 120, and they have almost the same size tank.

Tho this honda is no joke in the speed department, it defiantly gets up and moves it ass when you want too.

Im too old to care about hauling ass really, the gas mileage makes me drool though.

No there not, you can still ride them in the rain,  (Altho its better to avoid it, because of the other drives on the road) weather, I live in florida its not too bad when its cold. Storage is easy.

And you could put 1 12 on it, Ive actually seen someone put 2 8's on the back once. Its all the same guy who was txting while riding.

rofl i remember you tellin me that