Karma Party? YES!

Shug7272

so i just wanna say...in all seriousness...just this once...then i'll shut up...we all are a tight community...so in all the fun of the karma dealy just remember to only use that "smite" button if someone really deserves it...cuz that's what happened before...it was used to be funny and in retaliation and feelings got hurt...so it was removed

so that having been said...nuff said...carry on... :)ho ho ho

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way I could see folks getting upset is if the points really were worth something. Which I assume their not. So not sure what all the fuss is. More of a toy I'd guess. That would be like me getting mad at coknuck for his points. Nah, not that big of a deal. In a way he actually earned them.  :wink2:

so i just wanna say...in all seriousness...just this once...then i'll shut up...we all are a tight community...so in all the fun of the karma dealy just remember to only use that "smite" button if someone really deserves it...cuz that's what happened before...it was used to be funny and in retaliation and feelings got hurt...so it was removed

so that having been said...nuff said...carry on... :)ho ho ho

If anyone gets their feelings hurt this time tough damn titty. Im not losing this shit again cause somebody can not handle having a number below "smite". Its all in good fun and seriously if a few people have trouble being adults about it they are the ones who should lose out and not everybody.

If anyone gets their feelings hurt this time tough damn titty. Im not losing this S#!t again cause somebody can not handle having a number below "smite". Its all in good fun and seriously if a few people have trouble being adults about it they are the ones who should lose out and not everybody.

I agree shug. We arnt in the first grade :evil6:

If anyone gets their feelings hurt this time tough damn titty. Im not losing this shit again cause somebody can not handle having a number below "smite". Its all in good fun and seriously if a few people have trouble being adults about it they are the ones who should lose out and not everybody.

I like the way you think.

Thanks,

Nanobot

i agree shugar...but the truth is...when things get heated as they do sometimes...eh u know what i mean...adults become children squabling...so i'm just saying...don't use it for spite...use it for fun and when someone actually deserves it...and it'll be all good 8)