Seems the problems have hit me too

nbodkins

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Irrelevant.

What is relevant is that you're a troll.

That was really uncalled for, you were asked to post your score and you failed with anger reaction so were quoted.

After having Hughes for 8 years and they were mostly good times, until unable to get a transponder freq change, canceled a week ago.

Now seriously considering to sign up again with a guaranteed frequency change, ah have the best of both worlds, maybe ration the cat, g/f,myself before dial up haha

Oh yes took full advantage of the 5 hour free zone allowing me to downloading Windows service packs approaching 425MB.

Even had a token being in the beta test program, unused.

Looking forward to see the greener grass of yours.

Your connection is: 1005 Kbps or 1 Mbps

You downloaded at: 123 kB/s

You are running: 18 times faster than 56K and can download 1 megabyte in 8.33 second(s)

Member Ident:Username:marsh_0x  CompID:6887708583

Test Time:: 2010/01/09 - 8:39pm, really add 1 hour...

marsh_0x, frankster has a long history baiting people using Wildblue.  Just about every post he makes on the Wildblue boards is "post speeds", "Hughesnet is better".  That's trollish behavior. He has been blocked numerous times on Wildblueworld.com for doing the exact same thing.  So, no it was not uncalled for.

Thank you.

marsh_0x, frankster has a long history baiting people using Wildblue.  Just about every post he makes on the Wildblue boards is "post speeds", "Hughesnet is better".  That's trollish behavior. He has been blocked numerous times on Wildblueworld.com for doing the exact same thing.  So, no it was not uncalled for.

Thank you.

When I read post about Hughes is no good....Im posting my current experience with HughesNet. As far as WB world goes the reading is getting better all the time. More similar complaints and more BS told to them....its actually quite funny.  :lol:

Unlike WB World forum....I am allowed to post in this forum as a HugheNet customer. At one time when I had Hughes Ku band I was going to swtich to WB, almost happened. Very glad found a few honest people to post a true experience with the service.

WB world does not want the truth be told......WB is over capacity

Hi fikestar, I have shared my 8 years with Hughes, had let me down for the past 4 months, previous failure was maybe 2 years ago until getting the frequency change from 1000MHz to 1050MHz, same 117w bird, using the 7000s modem, and speed was back.

Now unable to be directed to advanced tech support, for another change, so goodbye.

So now will sign up again for some true side by side testing, but unless I get an immediate transponder reassignment, won't happen then.

Wouldn't be fair then as I will not accept failure again.

Granted both companies are doing the best they can, over selling is going to happen, on a per transponder bases,  but not to me.

Without proof of not knowing to log in the score the side by side was saved online.

Lost all my proof Hughes/WB speed screen shots using Speakeasy and Hughes speed test but lost when the solid state drive died, Grr.

Confirmed Hughes tests would lie saying 1,000+ and SE and TMN says 200 max, that's pretty low down fraud, plain and simple.

Sorry but this thread was about WB and not a comparison...

Marsh

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you.

and some more rocket science wondering why its

getting worse and wont be surprised if there is no connectivity
.....by Micwa1  :tard:

guess that grass wasn't so green after all?

I'm sorry for my language.  I have tried to "sort it out" in the public forum and in private messages.  It's a lost cause with this is person.

I can't even post my experience to the official forum without it getting copied over to another forum by some cynical stalker to fuel their sicking agenda. Seriously?  :-

Anyways, yes I am (as is all people on WB) experiencing some heavy congestion (more than usual) during prime time.  But to bitch and moan on WBworld?  The mods just work for WB, they don't control what goes on in the sky.  They are trying to fix this by launching another sat, but it can't be done until 2011.  So we must wait til then, and hopefully it tones down the congestion like promised.  These birds can only hold so much, and WB does close down beams regularly, but they still have to have more customers to come in, regardless, to pay the bills. I mean duh.  Nothing is perfect.