I need help.....

kyleta

:idiot2:share2-21ZHGJSDA&dual=yes&q2=W98ASD5EI

Well this 45% of service, is starting my day off, so by tonight who knows...... [nerd] Just learned that AT&T will be upgrading the towers in my local area to be 3G.  That will allow me to go with wireless and I will use my antenna then.....I just hope its sooner than later in the year..... Thought you might get a LOL, :2funny:  out of this posting....

I know the scientist from the WB world are reading: maybe I missed the part about many WB customers need re-pointed and clouds? :bs:  Keeps talking about "demand" and "capacity"?  :shock: 

Writing on the wall....? oh my. It cant be so  :shocked: 

For WildBlue, things have been going well. WildBlue got its Ka-band service going before Hughes was able to launch Spaceway 3 (changes in ownership played a big part in this delay) and has added subscribers quickly enough to be approaching a 50 percent market share. Unfortunately, they kept running out of capacity in high-demand regions. WildBlue began service using part of the Ka-band payload on Telesat

share2-7DU6BCJXE&dual=yes&q2=YUAM8SVON

Hmmm Would seem that it makes a big difference if the system changes are ACTUALLY made....

Called directv last night which is who we are getting WildBlue through and still had us set for the "Express" package. Will post a test later to see is speed holds up during the day.

Lesson learned! If changes don't take effect, CALL AND CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT!

Hmmm Would seem that it makes a big difference if the system changes are ACTUALLY made....

Called directv last night which is who we are getting WildBlue through and still had us set for the "Express" package. Will post a test later to see is speed holds up during the day.

Lesson learned! If changes don't take effect, CALL AND CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT!

Thats good.

I've seen the occasional post where people have upgraded and still not gotten better speed. Note this thread: http://www.testmy.net/forum/wildblue-communications-inc/seems-the-problems-have-hit-me-too/

But how many people think they are paying for a certain package or speed and are not getting it. Not knowing about speed testing.

There is the occasional one where the user called to upgrade and along the way, something did not get finalized(any ISP). And 3 months later the user(via checking the bill) or a friend using the connection, notices that things are slow.