Direcway offering Beta Testing?

Alliecatz

That's the truth!

I beta'd the DW6000 4.3.0.9 software last time, and did testing on my DW4000 before that.

This last one, I sent about 1000 bug reports in about browsing speeds. I used to be in the 1200-1400 kbps range down, with crap upload speeds. They had me down in the 300's on the first betas. They tweaked pretty fast after everyone complained, but it never went back where it was.

I consistently get around 1000 kbps downa and 70-90 up now.

The Reverend's tweaks on this site got me 200-300 kbps down increase and about 20 kpbs up.

Slightly off the beaten track here but I just noticed the google ads that appear on the left, now what did catch my eye is.... we are all slamming DWAY and the google ads are trying to sell it to us! LMAO

Sorry, I was reading this and it was there, I just had to say something about it, ok now I will go and download something real slow, just to confirm DWAY sucks fat hairy b**ls