Which is the faster and better cpu?

mstout24

OK im lookin into gettin a new computer.....but which is faster a Phenom X4 9550 2.2GHz w/6 gig ram or a Core 2 Quad Q9450 2.66GHz w/4 gig ram or the Pentium Dual-Core E5300 2.6GHz w/ 1GB ram.......Im kinda confused i done some research and i think the Phenom x4 is the best, i want to be able to multitask and my computer be fast........I had the x4 w/ 6gig ram offered for 400 dollars to me w/o moniter but i has a NVIDIA GeForce 9300 GE 256MB HDMI/DVI video card and Vista with 50gb hardrive.......mouse and keyboard.......sounds like a deal to me what do u guys think? Thanks!

the "Core 2 Quad Q9450 2.66GHz w/4 gig ram" will be the fastest, though if you are an excessive multitasker you may see a benefit from using 6 GB. I wasn't aware anyone ever sold a 50 GB drive, so it will have to be old and be the bottleneck for your system. That video card you mention is the absolute slowest discrete card nvidia sells at the moment, so don't expect any performance from that one either.