Wildblue Upload Speeds

fikester

The scientist claim the upload beams do not get congested:  :bs:

good dish alignment indicate the upload beam does not get congested, even during peak hours.

Our download beams will get congested, and speeds will vary with time of day, but not the upload beams or the upload speeds.....

Can anyone with a "good dish alignment" using WB post consistent uploads speeds all hours of the day?

(early morning, mid-day and evening)

Can anyone with a "good dish alignment" using WB post consistent uploads speeds all hours of the day?

Now I'm starting to understand better, you have issues with WB and a now happy Hughes customer for some unknown reason.

Wait until tomorrow haha

Followed behind is generallee, what a brother/sister/cousin/wanna B that hasn't come over to the bright side to Hughes, for what reason ?

No company will allow your posted speeds.

Good grief my log ins could easily prove NO difference in upload speeds, regardless of the times, granted download will vary with traffic, exactly as does with cable.

Not even worth the effort.

share2-NO2JGFESR&dual=yes&q2=S6FYHNB3V

Marsh

:idiot2: Might I ask you marsh_0x from what part of the country do you call home????

The second is that depending upon your location, the Sh-itter your service.

Hughsnet will become like WB one of these days, and I DO NOT want a 24month contract.  Were getting close on the 3G here,  tower upgrades this summer....That I will do.....

Now I'm starting to understand better, you have issues with WB and a now happy Hughes customer for some unknown reason.

Wait until tomorrow haha

Followed behind is generallee, what a brother/sister/cousin/wanna B that hasn't come over to the bright side to Hughes, for what reason ?

No company will allow your posted speeds.

Good grief my log ins could easily prove NO difference in upload speeds, regardless of the times, granted download will vary with traffic, exactly as does with cable.

Not even worth the effort.

share2-NO2JGFESR&dual=yes&q2=S6FYHNB3V

Marsh

you have done only 3 upload test logged in and none of the 3 are 256k upload.......so the scientist will right away say this is a bad aim? your many downloads do prove obviously you are among the many others not getting what you pay for with a 1500/256k plan......seeing downloads @ under 200/300k ? Its funny you forgot to post the scores at 200k? or even mention it?

I dont follow this logic:

Hughes slow speeds= trash, oversold, terrible, the worst.

Wildblue slow speeds= clouds, rain, bad aim, snow, time of day, test site, server, router, tria, cables, traffic, holiday, school kids, and the list of excuses goes on.  :2funny: 

http://www.testmy.net/tools/database/db_search.php?s=60&q=marsh_0x&type=user&framed=&limit=30&sort=&d

It seems the writing is on the wall.... and I hate to hear about people having to spend $95 on service calls for nothing. Read about all the time.

That upload test should look something like this or better  :shock:

:::.. Upload Stats ..:::

Upload Connection is:: 256 Kbps about 0.3 Mbps (tested with 2992 kB)

Upload Speed is:: 31 kB/s

Tested From:: https://testmy.net/ (Main)

Test Time:: 2010/01/18 - 10:05pm

Bottom Line:: 4X faster than 56K 1MB Upload in 33.03 sec

Tested from a 2992 kB file and took 95.677 seconds to complete

Upload Diagnosis:: Awesome! 20% + : 65.16 % faster than the average for host (direcway.com)

U-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-IRSHC0WV2

User Agent:: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.5.21022; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; MDDC; .NET CLR 3.0.30729) [!]

you have done only 3 upload test logged in and none of the 3 are 256k upload.......so the scientist will right away say this is a bad aim? 

Answer is only because my desktop icon linked me to check download only as I care less for upload, now the icon is changed to -> Dual Bandwidth Speed Test <-, remember I am new, and do thank you all for the warm welcome and only have a few weeks of knowing I could have become a member and log all my scores for future proof, live and learn.

My motto ~ a day without learning was a wasted day ~

My 8 years with Hughes tests, confirming with Speak Easy has always shown me little difference with upload speeds, from memory only and a possibility still exists to log in to Hughes speed tests and able to copy paste my past logs stored online ?

I'm still tempted and probably will within 72 hours start/authorize on a monthly only bases, existing Hughes 7000s and parabolic dish 117w bird, wiring has remained (with a new frequency assignment only) not the over crowded 1050MHz H) Hughes worthless service I had for $84 to prove a point based on your TMS for simple proof my bad downs, then again time frames (years) because there were the good times.

Oh a side by side comparison would have been so precious.

I live in northern Wisconsin mid way between Tomahawk and Rhinelander in the deep country, but Version exchange (453) wouldn't allow a "foreign exchange" (283) exchange in addition to both phone lines, that my neighbor has been grandfathered in for many years.

My question to you, why have you allowed that unacceptable speed to continue ?

What efforts have you done to correct it ?

Marsh

:idiot2: Were getting close on the 3G here,  tower upgrades this summer....That I will do.....

Hi General, may I respond my experience when in the Milwaukee VA hospital, for 4 months and bedridden (5 May-1 Sept) with a Netbook ( AT&T G3 coverage $60) btw in Wisconsin only other city is Madison, never did I get 600Kbps, usually much less, remember not even  moving positions, on the 9th floor.

Drop offs happened so often, frustrating to make a post or even e-mail.

I wish you better luck.

ww.testmy.netshare2-U0XP9C6RW&dual=yes&q2=FVT52RH7Eww.testmy.netshare2-U0XP9C6RW&dual=yes&q2=FVT52RH7E

Marsh

Answer is only because my desktop icon linked me to check download only as I care less for upload, now the icon is changed to -> Dual Bandwidth Speed Test <-, remember I am new, and do thank you all for the warm welcome and only have a few weeks of knowing I could have become a member and log all my scores for future proof, live and learn.

My motto ~ a day without learning was a wasted day ~

My 8 years with Hughes tests, confirming with Speak Easy has always shown me little difference with upload speeds, from memory only and a possibility still exists to log in to Hughes speed tests and able to copy paste my past logs stored online ?

I'm still tempted and probably will within 72 hours start/authorize on a monthly only bases, existing Hughes 7000s and parabolic dish 117w bird, wiring has remained (with a new frequency assignment only) not the over crowded 1050MHz H) Hughes worthless service I had for $84 to prove a point based on your TMS for simple proof my bad downs, then again time frames (years) because there were the good times.

Oh a side by side comparison would have been so precious.

I live in northern Wisconsin mid way between Tomahawk and Rhinelander in the deep country, but Version exchange (453) wouldn't allow a "foreign exchange" (283) exchange in addition to both phone lines, that my neighbor has been grandfathered in for many years.

My question to you, why have you allowed that unacceptable speed to continue ?

What efforts have you done to correct it ?

Marsh

again if you want to test side by side test the Hughes Ka band spaceway3.....not the old Ku system? thats like comparing the pro plan to the select? or a wood bat to a composite bat? WildBlue is a Ka band so one might think to test the same service, same plan?

again if you want to test side by side test the Hughes Ka band spaceway3.....not the old Ku system? thats like comparing the pro plan to the select? or a wood bat to a composite bat? WildBlue is a Ka band so one might think to test the same service, same plan?

Hi Fikestar, no my existing Hughes service of which I was not even offered a free upgrade, but to invest more money to chase after what I've been thru would make little sense.

Never would I commit to a year of past service received, approaches insanity.

A month of fun would be worth the effort, because ever other customer on the frequency (beam) is still suffering the same fate. today and tomorrow.

Oh, how I do feel sorry because they don't better, how many thousands are being Hughes fraud ed, and not a clue of forums.

Hi Tommie, great to hear your EVDO works well, but have I seen your speed tests, only spoke of MY past experience.

share2-YCJWUX9BG&dual=yes&q2=P7KE9UGFY

Once again your complaing how bad Hughes was.....(which 117w satmex5 was one of the worst)  you seem to fail to realize your current speed....your on a plan 1500/256k ?  and have yet to show a test result of  even 200k up and reveal consistent downloads of  a mere 13% of your paid for download speed.  Speed test results here

I somehow keep forgetting just exactly how this works:

Hughes provides slow speeds it called fraud....but when WildBlue provide screaming speeds (13% of plan speeds) its called superior?  :tard: 

I would again suggest you talk to the WB almighty customer service and just see what happens...... this ought to be good. or plan b just pretend all is well  :shrug:

Hi fixester, why is it difficult to understand fraud is called when at exactly 3:01pm cst that I was throttled down unacceptable 200k and less down to 32K and continued for 10 hours, until slowly at 11pm cst to recover and by midnight was back to what I have being for $84, CLEARLY shows on purpose computer control that clearly has nothing to due with over usage in peak time haha

For what reason should I need to talk to WB ?

I'm receiving exactly what I'm paying for and am very happy.

Why do you continue to push this game ?

Wasn't the thread topic WB upload speeds and admit I don't have 256K up.

I could care less !

Btw, off now to the VA hospital for a couple weeks, the only reason should you wish to further wasted time...

Marsh

you right thats what the topic is. and you posted on topic?  uh no.

So now your going to tell me what I shouldn't be posting about? wow.

like the general said, what planet do you call home?

why you should call WildBlue for help?

1) you never get your upload plan speed of 256k

2) your downloads reveal speeds of only 13% of your 1500 plan speeds...... 200k (download)

and your tech support for how many years at what web site? once again wow!

I'm 99% certain your a scientist in disguise.

It apperars you are going with plan B and pretend there is no problems with WB?  It would be easier to hide your speed issues if you didnt do upload test and dont test in the peak evening hours? just a thought.

speed test from marsh_0x  1500/256k WildBlue

I have Platinum WildBlue and I'm at 9,00 ft in the mountains with a clear shot at the sky....My download speed is 128Baud....I have threatened a Class Action Lawsuit and frankly I will NEVER pay Wild Blue for such crappy service. I have been on the web and creating digital content since 1989...I have used Road Runner Time Warner and they are the best. Wild Blue should be shut down.and because they oversell their crappy technology you have and I have monumental problems.

Interesting to see how long they will leave their dish on my house after I have switched servers...frankly a telephone dial-up like Net Zero is 10x better. :angry:

Whoo, 128Baud, that's the slowest that I ever heard!  And to a sysop, too!  How do you put up with such poor service, with your obvious experience and enough connections to threaten a "Class Action Lawsuit"?  Maybe, finally, WB has scrood with the wrong customer.

I have Platinum WildBlue and I'm at 9,00 ft in the mountains with a clear shot at the sky....My download speed is 128Baud....I have threatened a Class Action Lawsuit and frankly I will NEVER pay Wild Blue for such crappy service.