nanobot

Compare your: Modern Warfare 2 Levels

10th prestige, level 52, XBOX. Before D says it no I did not and would not boost my rank. I have the stats to back it up.  :grin2:

Course the wife plays and while I am at work and she kicks some holy ass. That helps. The AK47 is sick.

10th prestige, level 52, XBOX. Before D says it no I did not and would not boost my rank. I have the stats to back it up.  :grin2:

Course the wife plays and while I am at work and she kicks some holy ass. That helps. The AK47 is sick.

i prefer the scar or the m4a1 even though the m4 isnt powerful. unless its a small map then i have a revolver and akimbo mp5's just for fun.

what perks/attachments do you guys use?

I'm a lvl 65 on PS3. I decided that im not going to prestige. This way i can actually play the game right and not have to worry about my experience, plus it takes way to long to lvl up.

My favorite weapon is ACR or the M16, and maybe the knife.

i prefer the scar or the m4a1 even though the m4 isnt powerful. unless its a small map then i have a revolver and akimbo mp5's just for fun.

Love the scar but it needs extended clips IMO and I hate to use bling. Anyway I like marathon, lightweight and commando. If not that then I go full stealth with a kicker.

Its only 1/3 your rank. Your wife is always on. And I bet she kicks ur ass.  :haha:

I like the scar too, but the 20 round magazine is not enough many times. And I totally agree about the M4 not being powerful. IW really fucked up with the guns on MW2. It's the only thing I hate about the game.

The M4 is a joke compared to the M16 in terms of power in the game, but in real life they are the same. The M16 and M4 are almost exactly identical, the only real difference is the M4 has a shorter barrel and is fully automatic.

The also fucked up on the FAL, 1. They spelled the name wrong, it's FN FAL, and 2. the weapon is fully automatic.

The guy who built all the weapons in the game should be fired because he is an idiot.

Its only 1/3 your rank. Your wife is always on. And I bet she kicks ur ass.  :haha:

I like the scar too, but the 20 round magazine is not enough many times. And I totally agree about the M4 not being powerful. IW really fucked up with the guns on MW2. It's the only thing I hate about the game.

The M4 is a joke compared to the M16 in terms of power in the game, but in real life they are the same. The M16 and M4 are almost exactly identical, the only real difference is the M4 has a shorter barrel and is fully automatic.

The also fucked up on the FAL, 1. They spelled the name wrong, it's FN FAL, and 2. the weapon is fully automatic.

The guy who built all the weapons in the game should be fired because he is an idiot.

The Scar definitely needed work. And I feel you about the Fal. But, you win some you lose some.

I personally prefer Acr with Acog and Heartbeat sensor with the Javelin.

That or the Acr with Ranger Akimbo FMJ.

Thanks,

EBrown

I would be playing this if they didn't gymp the PC ver like a damn console. Horrid console port. MP is a joke and the only reason I would get it(if/when price drop) if for the story.

This video says it all really.

http://www.break.com/game-trailers/game/modern-warfare-2/modern-warfare-2-custom-kit-exploit---100-kills.html#id1645401

That or the Acr with Ranger Akimbo FMJ.

I just gotta add, The ACR is real good, but the FMJ add on is the stupidest thing ever. Everyone fires a FMJ by default. You choose to fire a different type of round depending on what you want to do.

I just gotta add, The ACR is real good, but the FMJ add on is the stupidest thing ever. Everyone fires a FMJ by default. You choose to fire a different type of round depending on what you want to do.

I only have FMJ on my Ranger for Bling.

I usually use the ACR with Heartbeat and either Thermal or Acog scopes.

FMJ to me is useless. Idk why they added it.

Thanks,

EBrown