70,000 members coming up...

tdawnaz

well i was poking around and i see that we are currently 58 members away from 70K...

can't believe it...

let's take a moment and bow our heads for a moment of silence...hahaha jk

but how about this...

post up your most memorable TMN moment:)

Actually the first time me and coknuck traded old stories for the first time. I was in a bad funk about the forum and coknuck stretched out his hand and somewhat welcomed me different than others already had. I was thrashing about like a drowning man and he stuck his hand out for me, and we been bro's since. Well cholla came along about the same time also helping me. I owe a lot to you two. :cool2: Thanks.

Finally, the smileys are back. :)

Actually the first time me and coknuck traded old stories for the first time. I was in a bad funk about the forum and coknuck stretched out his hand and somewhat welcomed me different than others already had. I was thrashing about like a drowning man and he stuck his hand out for me, and we been bro's since. Well cholla came along about the same time also helping me. I owe a lot to you two. :cool2: Thanks.

Finally, the smileys are back. :)

awesome tommie...glad you stayed... :)

well looks like i missed it...

welcome manaftergod as our 70,000th member

I count Gololont as number 70,000 , by counting backwards of the newest users join list .

Manaftergod joined on.... Mar 19 2010 09:40 PM.. And there been about 2 dozen signup's or so since. minus the 6 users over 70,000 right now.

shitdisturberIis.jpg

Edited by zalternate

no you have to go to members...join date about page 3500...mouse over the members name...look to the bottom left of your browser...the member number will show there...like you are number...58443...that number will never change...your way includes deleted members...like ca3le is #2 because #1 was a test account that was deleted

that's how we get the member number...

no you have to go to members...join date about page 3500...mouse over the members name...look to the bottom left of your browser...the member number will show there...like you are number...58443...that number will never change...your way includes deleted members...like ca3le is #2 because #1 was a test account that was deleted

that's how we get the member number...

OK. OK. You and that fancy number crunching.

I only did 'stupid math class' in high school. :confused2: Was nice to not have to do any of that fancy math that would of failed me in a couple of months, especially when I would of walked out the door after failing many tests.