Fatal Error!

shizer

Up until a week ago the test worked flawlessly. But now, even when I am logged in I receive this at the end on any test.

"Fatal error: Cannot redeclare fatal_error() (previously declared in /home/tmn/public_html/forum/SSI.php:673) in /home/tmn/public_html/forum/SSI.php on line 677"

Mozilla v3.6, Win7 Ultimate 64bit, Cox.net IP

I rely on this website frequently for customer installs. Any help would be appreciated.

da Shizer

Up until a week ago the test worked flawlessly. But now, even when I am logged in I receive this at the end on any test.

"Fatal error: Cannot redeclare fatal_error() (previously declared in /home/tmn/public_html/forum/SSI.php:673) in /home/tmn/public_html/forum/SSI.php on line 677"

I rely on this website frequently for customer installs. Any help would be appreciated.

da Shizer

Is that on the 50MB test? Until CA3LE finishes the forum conversion/tweaking. The 50MB is currently a registered user function, and that is currently not available due to needing to be signed in for the speed test. And you can't sign in on the speed test board at this time. The 25MB test is a un-registered user test.

The 6MB upload test is also currently for a registered user.

Edited by zalternate

da Shizer

Hey shizer, thank you for the error report. I've fixed the error and you should be able to use that 50MB test with no more problems. Just to let you know, the site is going though allot of changes but should very soon have updated testing scripts as well as overall site design... but the core functionality of the tests will be the same minus a few bugs and plus new graphics. I hope you keep visiting and see the changes as they develop.

Thank you for your continued patronage.

-D

:: Side Note ::

For the time being having to be logged in for the 50MB test is disabled... in the new test version this will be re-enabled and the 100MB test will be brought back.

Hey shizer, thank you for the error report. I've fixed the error and you should be able to use that 50MB test with no more problems. Just to let you know, the site is going though allot of changes but should very soon have updated testing scripts as well as overall site design... but the core functionality of the tests will be the same minus a few bugs and plus new graphics. I hope you keep visiting and see the changes as they develop.

Thank you for your continued patronage.

-D

:: Side Note ::

For the time being having to be logged in for the 50MB test is disabled... in the new test version this will be re-enabled and the 100MB test will be brought back.

Cheers: I was using the Smart Test. The test is working now.

Thanks for fixing the problem so fast.

Cox.net 40Mbps Down 5Mbps Up

Shizer

PS: You can close this post if you would like to.