My Computer Update

JH2688

So, I thought I'd let you guys know how my computer is running. I just got my new computer case Antec 900 and my new heatsink Artic cooler freezer pro 7. And lets just say I love this combination. Before I upgraded my computer was running at around 42-50 degrees C. and now I'm running at about 28 degrees. I've been running Prime 95 for about 15 minutes now and my CPU has only gotten up to 46 degrees. Yeah, Thats quite an improvement. Before I'd run Prime 95 for maybe 30 seconds before my temps reached over 60.

My set up:

AMD Phenom X4 955

Asrock MB

ATI radeon HD 3850

So far this set up has gone beyond my expectations.

Another note I returned the G-Skill memory, That I had trouble with.

The Artic Cooling Freezer Pro 7 is a heatsink that I've been praising for a long time now. It's a badass heatsink, so much so that I've ran it without a fan on some setups and it still didn't break 38°C (100°F). AC (IMO) makes some of the best fans and heatsinks. Their Fluid Dynamic fans are sweet... totally silent and they last forever.