Strange To Say The Least......

ninjageek

I thought this website had been down for quite sometime. When I clicked on the bookmark, said the website was down doing some maintenance work. Wonder how many others are getting that message and not posting? Guess its time to update my bookmark. I just clicked on the forum link to see what would happen and poof here I am.

Also just started using chrome today. Im really liking it. Maybe my new default browser. Opera has gotten Slow, And the latest version is horrid. Fire Fox is still ok. Maybe time to dump opera and bounce between firefox and Chrome. Find Chrome faster on my setup.

You actually found a little bug. Most people are being forwarded to the new location but there were curtain instances where it was bugged. I've removed the file that was causing this mislinking.

Thanks for letting me know ;-)

clicking on my original bookmark for testmy.net forums,

http://www.testmy.net/forum/index.php

Now gives me an error page of the site being down.

If I remove 'index' from the end it gives me the index file list of the forum.

Edit: Otherwise it just showed the page with the usual title of the forum being down for maintenance and links click-able for speed testing and forum link in the drop down.

Edit again: In IE8 I get a IE 404 error page that is not the testmy.net page. Weird Windows7 sh*t? But without 'index' on the end, I get the forum error page.

Opera shows the 404 error page too..

Edited by zalternate

clicking on my original bookmark for testmy.net forums,

http://www.testmy.net/forum/index.php

Now gives me an error page of the site being down.

If I remove 'index' from the end it gives me the index file list of the forum.

Edit: Otherwise it just showed the page with the usual title of the forum being down for maintenance and links click-able for speed testing and forum link in the drop down.

Edit again: In IE8 I get a IE 404 error page that is not the testmy.net page. Weird Windows7 sh*t? But without 'index' on the end, I get the forum error page.

Opera shows the 404 error page too..

Chrome showing the same thing.

Because the default location of " forum/index.php " has not yet been set. Right now the default is /ipb/

Ca3LE just has to set the default index.php to the ipb boards. For now just click on it manually or change your fav's linkage to /ipb/ . :uglystupid2:

But thats too simple. :uglystupid2:

I am not sure if CA3LE is going to remove the IPB address portion in a couple of weeks anyways and do the usual redirect for old(new) links. Huh. What. Don't know. Oh well.

But for anyone who clicks their old bookmark and doesn't bother to modify the address, they is so lonely without us. :cry: But forum viewing online numbers are about right, so there can't be too many lonely people.