I Will Quit Testmy Forever And I Am Not Bsing. Ca3le Come Here!

Shug7272

Alright I will seriously burn this mother fucker down if one of three things does not happen PDQ.

1 - The limit on emoticons per post is drastically increased. I need those, badly. See like this :tickedoff: shows you I am pissed off.

2 - The exact limit and filters on smileys is explained to me so that I may circumvent said limits and or filters.

3 - My account is set for unlimited emoticons per post.

That is all.... Titties. And I am serious.

I didnt realize a staff member had started this thread when i saw the title and i thought it was just someone bitching about the site!

lol yeah sorry about that, i couldnt get shug to take a nap after lunch, he's a little feisty.

but in all seriousness, i havent noticed a smiley limit that i would hit. [nerdly] [nerdly] [nerdly] [nerdly] [nerdly] [nerdly] [nerdly] [nerdly] [nerdly] [nerdly]

Edited by starship_troopers

lol yeah sorry about that, i couldnt get shug to take a nap after lunch, he's a little feisty.

but in all seriousness, i havent noticed a smiley limit that i would hit. [nerdly] [nerdly] [nerdly] [nerdly] [nerdly] [nerdly] [nerdly] [nerdly] [nerdly] [nerdly]

LMFAO!!!

Momma asked me to elaborate. There is a limit or some filter on emoticons. I have hit it a few times. It says you have used too many emoticons and wont allow a post.

LMFAO!!!

Momma asked me to elaborate. There is a limit or some filter on emoticons. I have hit it a few times. It says you have used too many emoticons and wont allow a post.

i just tested it on my last post that shug quoted. and when i put like 14 smileys it said it was too many. i took it down to 10 in my last post with all the nerd smileys and it works. so its somewhere between 11 and 14 as a limit to smileys per post. at least for my group that im in. hope that helps somehow. :cool:

i just tested it on my last post that shug quoted. and when i put like 14 smileys it said it was too many. i took it down to 10 in my last post with all the nerd smileys and it works. so its somewhere between 11 and 14 as a limit to smileys per post. at least for my group that im in. hope that helps somehow. :cool:

I use 14 in a post on a bad day....... Shit..... CA3LE!!!!!!!!!!!

I use 14 in a post on a bad day....... Shit..... CA3LE!!!!!!!!!!!

No shit ! ! ! Loosen up on the smileys CABLE. They are free to use aren't they? :shocked: Sometimes its cool to have over 50 smileys in one post. Several have done that. Especially with the smiley. :smitten: Momma has done that a lot. If nothing else do it for all the mothers out there. :laugh:

So what’s with the anger shugs , we both been long time members,

And indeed you are one of my heroes, along with many other TMN old timers ,

Too many great guys too mention, for sure I have thrown a hissy fit or 2 ,

and said WTF , I guess we all have from time to time ,

apart from T.G. ( another hero of a different kind ) and indeed for me a Bro

for me, given time to simmer down . ( with the help of Tdawnaz smitten.gif )

and battling the new forum . ( my school reports from long ago said Roco don’t take to changes ) , not helped by my daughter going to the same school ,

she delved too deep,

so Bro , what’s the real beef ? ,

So what’s with the anger shugs , we both been long time members,

And indeed you are one of my heroes, along with many other TMN old timers ,

Too many great guys too mention, for sure I have thrown a hissy fit or 2 ,

and said WTF , I guess we all have from time to time ,

apart from T.G. ( another hero of a different kind ) and indeed for me a Bro

for me, given time to simmer down . ( with the help of Tdawnaz smitten.gif )

and battling the new forum . ( my school reports from long ago said Roco don’t take to changes ) , not helped by my daughter going to the same school ,

she delved too deep,

so Bro , what’s the real beef ? ,

Probably that time of the month again. PMS and all. :buck2:

No shit ! ! ! Loosen up on the smileys CABLE. They are free to use aren't they? :shocked: Sometimes its cool to have over 50 smileys in one post. Several have done that. Especially with the smiley. :smitten: Momma has done that a lot. If nothing else do it for all the mothers out there. :laugh:

Damn tommie, not only do you back me (WTF?) but you also are very VERY smooth. Since when do you agree with me and since when are you so smooooth. :P

well we ain't talkin mine...i don't have pms...i'm a bitch all the time...and i have references...

shugar ain't mad he just wants ca3le to check the settings and see what's it's set to.

When it comes to me Momma knows! Of course Im not mad, If I were this would have been handled in PM to CA3LE. Just a slow day at testmy that needed a post IMO. :)