Acer Aspire One Pink Netbook....

wyantm06

I got my girl a Pink acer aspire netbook for a good price but the battery was bad and the Pg Up Home key is broke. I found the battery replacement for pretty cheap on eBay but I did a Google for the missing key and found a few sites. But none direct me to the actual key. If someone could PLZ PLZ help me find the white Pg Up replacement key I would appreciate it. I want this laptop looking nice for my girl.

icon_eek.gif Wyantm you had we worried for a while with the topic header " Pink"

I have overcome simiular problems by asking at computer repair shops , ( they usualy have a stack of faulty laptop/netbook keyboards ) maybe it is generic to all aspire netbooks ? , not sure on that though ,

I think the key is white with black print ? , use a black key sprayed white with black letraset ect ?,

if you can get a correct apspire key but not page up , try changing the print,

sorry I can't help more , little point serching from the UK ,

BTW if it works out but looks a little odd , tell her you personal modified it especially for her smitten.gif

is this the keyboard ( http://www.laptopsparesshop.co.uk/acer-aspire-110-uk-keyboard-new-white-kbint00670-free-uk-shipping-758-p.asp about $25 usd , I doubt if you will be able to buy just the one missing key retail , hence my sugestion of checking out repair shops

icon_eek.gif Wyantm you had we worried for a while with the topic header " Pink"

I have overcome simiular problems by asking at computer repair shops , ( they usualy have a stack of faulty laptop/netbook keyboards ) maybe it is generic to all aspire netbooks ? , not sure on that though ,

I think the key is white with black print ? , use a black key sprayed white with black letraset ect ?,

if you can get a correct apspire key but not page up , try changing the print,

sorry I can't help more , little point serching from the UK ,

BTW if it works out but looks a little odd , tell her you personal modified it especially for her smitten.gif

is this the keyboard ( http://www.laptopsparesshop.co.uk/acer-aspire-110-uk-keyboard-new-white-kbint00670-free-uk-shipping-758-p.asp about $25 usd , I doubt if you will be able to buy just the one missing key retail , hence my sugestion of checking out repair shops

I THINK I found one on eBay. The company sells ANY key you need for the Acer Aspire Netbook but I have to wait until I get home to make sure it is correct laptop key. $3.99 with free shipping is OKAY but worth it to me just for her. Thanks for the help! N naa no pink laptop for me haha.

I THINK I found one on eBay. The company sells ANY key you need for the Acer Aspire Netbook but I have to wait until I get home to make sure it is correct laptop key. $3.99 with free shipping is OKAY but worth it to me just for her. Thanks for the help! N naa no pink laptop for me haha.

let us know if it will work man, glad you probably found a replacement.

if not post back and let us know and i'll do some looking around also. i bought a B key for a compaq laptop and might be able to snag a deal for a netbook key if they have one.

let us know if it will work man, glad you probably found a replacement.

if not post back and let us know and i'll do some looking around also. i bought a B key for a compaq laptop and might be able to snag a deal for a netbook key if they have one.

Got the key! Now to find a replacement video...I can't figure out how to get this darn they apart...Like the whole key with both plastic arms.

• 4 weeks later...

I got my girl a Pink acer aspire netbook for a good price but the battery was bad and the Pg Up Home key is broke. I found the battery replacement for pretty cheap on eBay but I did a Google for the missing key and found a few sites. But none direct me to the actual key. If someone could PLZ PLZ help me find the white Pg Up replacement key I would appreciate it. I want this laptop looking nice for my girl.

You should be able to find your Acers keyboard for around $12-15 bucks in Ebay