Sata Drivers?

I have installed sata drivers on many machines before yet this laptop is giving me the biggest headache ever. I search and search for drivers for it to install win xp on it i do not want to bring it back to vista or install win7 on it. The model is a Satellite A205-S5000. I have read on other sites that i can get drivers from intel and they will work maybe i am using the wrong ones but when it goes to add them it causes a blue screen cause the drivers were bad.

any help would be appreciated.

I have installed sata drivers on many machines before yet this laptop is giving me the biggest headache ever. I search and search for drivers for it to install win xp on it i do not want to bring it back to vista or install win7 on it. The model is a Satellite A205-S5000. I have read on other sites that i can get drivers from intel and they will work maybe i am using the wrong ones but when it goes to add them it causes a blue screen cause the drivers were bad.

any help would be appreciated.

Enter the Bios and Disable AHCPI.........I dont know where it is exactly on that laptop but you'll find it.

You will see no difference in speed trust me..

;)

If your really Bent on installing SATA drivers follow this link.

My link