New Member Again?

You mean the first time was not enough? :twisted:

I was posting along and all of a sudden I get a page asks me if I want to join the forum. So I signed back in all ok. Just weird it signed me out like that. Or was it a sign instead. And yes it happ[ened a few others, but did not make note of it really. Just this time. :rolleyes:

I wonder if shug had something to do with that? :buck2:

Edited by tommie gorman

I was posting along and all of a sudden I get a page asks me if I want to join the forum. So I signed back in all ok. Just weird it signed me out like that. Or was it a sign instead. And yes it happ[ened a few others, but did not make note of it really. Just this time. :rolleyes:

Shug didn't want to Moderate any more. So now he is a Sophist Member. Can't blame Shug anymore!;)

I was posting along and all of a sudden I get a page asks me if I want to join the forum.

This new guy? Edit:Well actually a older member.

http://www.testmy.net/ipb/user/250-tom-gorman/

Saw the user online this afternoon.

Edited by zalternate

Shug didn't want to Moderate any more. So now he is a Sophist Member. Can't blame Shug anymore!;)

Why not, they still blame me. :twisted:

This new guy? Edit:Well actually a older member.

http://www.testmy.net/ipb/user/250-tom-gorman/

Saw the user online this afternoon.

He has got some interesting stats though. :grin:

My Information

Group: Members

Active Posts: 0 (0 per day) very busy fellow

Profile Views: 14 He's had more views thn posts

Last Active: --

Currently: Offline

Member Title: Newbie

Birthday: January 1, 1 Real old

Edited by tommie gorman

You ***Damned right!!!!!!!!!! Didnt figure it would stop Tommie from blaming me for shit though, which I wouldnt have any other way. :)

Edited by Shug7272

By the way coknuck put shugs post count back the way it ought to be. We know its about 3-4000 over. :2funny::2funny:

tommie...that actually happened to me too...

i'll make sure ca3le sees this topic...

probably a security feature...

Thanx momma. Much appreciated. I didn't figure I was just luckly.

You ***Damned right!!!!!!!!!! Didnt figure it would stop Tommie from blaming me for shit though, which I wouldnt have any other way.

Hell no bro, not much stops me, just like you. I bet you still blame me for the first kid, I swear we was just swimming that night. :laugh:

Shush Tommie, you always tell everything you know!!! I have been trying to get CA3LE to lock my post count at something like 4 forever... he wont do it he doesnt love me enough. But he will, I will stalk him..... Paparazzi.

Edited by Shug7272

Shush Tommie, you always tell everything you know!!! I have been trying to get CA3LE to lock my post count at something like 4 forever... he wont do it he doesnt love me enough. But he will, I will stalk him..... Paparazzi.

Shush your self bro, you put your pants on the same way I do now. I can give you all the shit I want now .......... I guess that hasn't changed that much come to think about it. :2funny::2funny: Well best of luck with that CA3LE thing. :police:

Maybe the post count is like the odometer on a car. After so many, You go back to zero?? Just giving ya some grief man, No harm intended.

Ys it was weird, I was posting and reading along and when I switch pages "zoom" the next page asks would you like to join the forum. I sign back in, nothing lost. :rolleyes:

And remember ninja, bad carma always visits others. :evil6: I'm not worried.

Edited by tommie gorman

Shush your self bro, you put your pants on the same way I do now. I can give you all the shit I want now .......... I guess that hasn't changed that much come to think about it. :2funny::2funny: Well best of luck with that CA3LE thing. :police:

Me being a mod not only never stopped you it didnt even slow you down. :2funny:

Me being a mod not only never stopped you it didnt even slow you down. :2funny:

Being a vice sure did though. A ban is a sure fire way to put the brakes on. But then that was when I found some new forums to play in. :grin: Other than that I ain't ever gonna change for real as long as I breathe. :cool: