Getting a cheap motherboard really costs ya.

Blako

You said any kind of problem,

I got  "PC Chips m825g" and I got a strange problem...

I have boot up working fine all through DOS,  half way through loading windows a blue screen comes up saying STOP, followed by stuff like but not exactly: "0x00000000" "0x0000003004", saying "UNACCESSABLE BOOTUP DEVICE" , after many failed attemps a page displayed showing what .DLL's the computer was accessing.  It then stoped and displayed the same blue screen.

Ok, the computer reads off the hardrive a while and stops, could this be because old boards cant read large hard-drives?  In BIOS, the largest hard-drive option was 100MB, thats MegaByte!  Self detect found my 20200MB Hard Drive lol.  Or is is something wrong with my eMechines hardrive? 

If you look up this kind of motherboard you will find many problems.

Older motherboards/BIOS' can't read hdd's larger than 504MB

I think that that all depends on the motherboard.. eMachines hasnt been in business that long.. so their motherboard can support the newer drives.. assuming that you download the patch to allow the drive to be larger than 137gigs.. I think that that was the barrier they were having problems with..

What os are you using for this motherboard..??