Your Favorite Osx Programs

mudmanc4

Yea ok, so as we all know by now Apple has taken the market share , and developers are punching out apps like no tomorrow anymore, what is it that makes your mac.

I have a few favorites myself but always looking for the next best thing to get it done.

A couple would be forklift , emacs , textedit, navicat , subethaedit, artext2 , to name a few.

well this thread was popular

The hard core MAC addicts are busy trying to find 'duct tape' for their Iphone4 and all they can find is 'duck tape' in the store, so they have to keep going from store to store until they can find some sticky gray tape. Some places only have sticky black tape. And the stuff in the dollar store only lasts so long before it falls off.

:twisted:

http://blogs.consumerreports.org/electronics/2010/07/apple-iphone-4-antenna-issue-iphone4-problems-dropped-calls-lab-test-confirmed-problem-issues-signal-strength-att-network-gsm.html

How did I know that I would get this type of response hahah

It is so predictable anymore it's pitiful.

Always against what you dont understand, never learn new things, stick with what you know.

And in case no one noticed , something is seriously wrong with the indexing of the forum, so of course, not many people will see it until this is fixed.

Well thanks for the input zalt , really, but almost all of those I already have and or old news. My goal here was actually to see what the latest was out there, I know that d has one I forgot the name of, so i thought he would pop in an post a couple.

well I'm sure someone will either wisecrack again or post something good like your link zalt , thanks again :)

But, But, But MAC's cost so much.

Not trying to turn this into a Mac vs. PC thing but if you were to actually look at a Mac long and hard you would see that for what you get it really doesn't cost that much. Take the 27" iMac for example the display alone costs $1099 http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/products/Displays/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=224-8284&~ck=bn&~bk=gr:CategoryRec,g:NextStep,rk: and Apple only charges $1699 for the display with the computer.

Not trying to turn this into a Mac vs. PC thing but if you were to actually look at a Mac long and hard you would see that for what you get it really doesn't cost that much. Take the 27" iMac for example the display alone costs $1099 http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/products/Displays/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=224-8284&~ck=bn&~bk=gr:CategoryRec,g:NextStep,rk: and Apple only charges $1699 for the display with the computer.

Well now that you put it that way............... Actually I keep forgetting that Apple still has that computer in a TV screen Imac. And those Screen specs are really good.

PC makers keep trying to do Computer in a screen, but usually they do that touch screen crap. It's crap cause many people have greasy fingers and keep smearing the screen over the day. The shopping channel is funny to watch as the smears increase over the course of the hour. And whatever PC they are selling is slightly underpowered to deal with touch screen technology and bring up the programs at the same time, so there ends up being a delay from the time of touch to the launch of the program. And a million Windows get opened, by the host, in the process, slowing it down even more.