Looks Can Be Deceiving

CA3LE

As you may have noticed the site looks different. But not all that different. But trust me, looks can be deceiving. The code has been slimmed and trimmed. It's leaner and meaner. Meaning more accurate results and quicker response time.

The programming of the site will continue to develop and new versions will be released monthly leading up to Version 11.

I have extensively testest this version. And given the system a varied array of possible scenarios. Everything is checking out.

I have a feeling it's going to get busy around here.

- Damon

P.S. I'm going to tell you guys right off the bat, if I don't respond to your messages don't get butt hurt... I'm just busy. Right now, unless it's a bug report I'm most likely going to be too busy to email back for a while.

Yes, testmy.net come a long way , been around for some time, the tests have always been accurate , and the community.........

yea , were all about the whole butthurt thing , just ask around shocked.gifevil6.gif

I go with that

, although I ain't sure on the butthurt thing ,cheesy.gif googling within the UK , comes up with hemroids,

I have been told is a pain in the arse ? , I guess anotrher 6 years glued to my computer chair may prove that right icon_biggrin.gif

I go with that

, although I ain't sure on the butthurt thing ,cheesy.gif googling within the UK , comes up with hemroids,

I have been told is a pain in the arse ? , I guess anotrher 6 years glued to my computer chair may prove that right icon_biggrin.gif

Hemorrhoids? Lovely little things. But I don't get any of that burning sensation, that all the commercials want you to buy medicated wipes for.

It's the ones just inside that hurt when you get a log the size of a .............. And with the bark still on. :shocked:

Soft toilet paper rules. None of that sandpaper stuff, that will take off a layer of skin per sitting.

post-58433-12808710842125_thumb.jpg

post-58433-12808710989138_thumb.jpeg