Speed Test Error

gmacpro

I've tried two computers and both with the same result. When I select "Download Speed Test" - I get an error as follows:

What Happened?

Speed Test Error

(TEST LIMIT REACHED) As a NON-registered user you are only allowed to take 24 tests per day. Please login or register for free.

If I select either "login" or "register" I get the "Webpage can't be found" page.

I am logged in btw.

What's up?

You know what... I must have removed those lines earlier today. I've searched and searched and can't find it.

Give it another try. http://www.testmy.net/speedtest/download_speed_test.php -- if you still see the error let me know and I'll dig deeper. But as of right now I can't find anything in the code that references this error. I remember noticing this recently while cleaning the sites code. It's was a left over from an older version of the site.

I could be wrong, it may just be hiding deeper than I'm thinking it should be.

Thanks

- Damon

Okay, actually I searched deeper and found the erroneous code. This has been resolved.

This is a new release so it's important that our users report things like this. So, thank you for letting us know and thank you for choosing testmy.net

-Damon