skywavedoug

The forum is being upgraded. So there might be times when things don't work so good!!

I think 'skywavedoug' means your signature links. They is still the old forum section links.

I like this 404 error better.

click to enlarge.

post-58433-12818265522033_thumb.jpg

Most browsers won't display custom 404 pages anymore. At least that's what I assume. I haven't seen that error page in forever. I found that image as tought it would be funny.

I probably have posted it here already. Found it during the changeover, me thinks.

If it's the website doing an "error page" for a "missing page" from a link, OK. But if it's the users ISP hacking hijacking assisting a user to find the right missing page, Grrrrrrr.

I like an error page. And my ISP(it's DNS) doesn't try to do redirects for wrong typing. Only OpenDNS does that, because I choose to use it for my DNS lookups.