Are You Sure You Want To Navigate Away From This Page?

wyantm06

Okay starting a week ago I can not get rid of this pop up. It specifically says. "are you sure you want to navigate away from this page? wait! you only have one more step before you can view your bonus gifts! press ok to continue, or cancel to stay on current page." I just always hit the X in corner. but this thing pops up even when I am offline. I use trend micro from anti virus and it detects nothing. Any help would be really appreciated please. Thank you!

Usually when I encountered the pop up like that, I chose continue and I left the website....

It is annoying and seems my pop-up blocker add-on cannot block this kind of pop-up....it's not a trojan or malware...they only want to force and persuade you to buy something from their site...

I have avg IS, malwarebytes and Spybot installed....

"wyantm06" posted that it also happens when offline...... And is there an answer yet "wyantm06"? Hmmmm. Or have you wiped and dried and reinstalled?

And I really hate pages that don't allow me to use the 'back' button to go back to the site I was on before..

And thats why I tend to 'right click' and open a new window for all links, if I want to keep the original page.

• 3 weeks later...