JasonFlint

Message To All Anti-Americans

First off, I kind of have a feeling this post is going to get a lot of hype, seeming a lot of people in this community come from a place where the dislike of Americans is pretty high.

I just have a question.

Why?

In 1775 we declared war on the British Empire, in the year 1783 we won the war and became our own free country, we were a Democratic Republic. I see a lot of people claiming that the USA is an Empire. We are of no such thing. We are still a Democratic Republic, not a monarchy or an oligarchy.

In the following years we had a Civil War, the Union was victorious, setting all the black slaves free, but our racism and "Jim Crow" laws didnt end untill the 80's or 90's. We got over that problem, up to that point, we are still a Democratic Republic.

On the date 12,7,41 we where obliterated at Pearl Harbor, our Pacific fleet destroyed, open for attack. The next day, war was declared between the USA and the Axis powers, the US once again in another World War to help out their Allies.

But before the second world war, there was a first. And if an event never happened, we would never have joined the Allies. In the teens we were more likely to enter on the axis side. This all changed when The sinking of the Lusitania cruise ship by a German submarine and the Zimmermann note.

The Lusitania was a passenger ship that a German torpedo hit and sunk, killing about 100 US passengers. This ignited the US to join the allies.

Imagine the US joining the Axis, and then again in WWII. If you look at it, there would be no France, there would be no UK, there would be no Russia, hell, even the US wouldn't exist. But we helped the right people, and we won.

Let's not forget the D-Day landings and paradroppings behind enemy lines the night before. Without the Ameicans the landings would have been a terrible slaughter for the Allies.

In the 60's we went to Vietnam to help out the French and the South Vietnamese, we were abandoned and sent to fight a force that memorized the land like we memorize our rooms. The US never lost a battle in Vietnam, we just lost the war with our week politics, just like always.

The United States is a very important contributor to medicine aswell. Without us, you would still be searching for a cure for Small Pox. We have made HUGE advancements in medical science and Military technology. And without us, there would be a Soviet flag on the moon, and the Soviets would still be in the Middle east, and they would have a huge hand in everything. There would still be a communist Soviet Union.

Now please, i'm not looking for a flame war, i just want a simple explanation, i have nothing against anyone of another country. If you have anything to say just comment back.

Lastly, today, from all the bs we recive from ourselves and others. We are STILL a Democratic republic, we STILL have loyal citizens, we STILL have an amazing Armed Force, and we are STILL on this planet. That is all i have to say.

First, welcome to the site nonvalid. I love when a new user joins, hops in and gets right to the point, very cool.

I'm the owner of this site... and I definitely love my country. So much so that I allow my users freedom of speech. If you feel like there is a gap in the discussion here I would like to encourage you to post your own views or argue some of the topics that you don't agree with. Just please leave it to the off topic and politics section, you have to also realize that this sites primary service and focus is on speed testing.

Trust me though, nobody here hates America... on the contrary, people who express their views on US Politics usually loooooove America. That's why they feel strongly enough to take time out of their day to talk about it. Everyone just all has their own views on the things that are going on right now. You don't have to agree with them but if YOU love America you really do have to respect the First Amendment ;)

- D

indeed welcome to the forum Nonvalid

I think the word hate is too strong ,

Most non Americans don't understand the American way of thinking , and that makes them suspicious ,

Patriotism springs to mind , I personal find that very odd , sure as a Brit my country is OK ,but I could be just as happy in a lot of other places, after all it was that roving spirit that founded America

why does America get bad press ?, well once you are top dog , the rest of the growing pups do just that "grow " nobody stays top dog forever , if it was so, we would all be Romans , just my thoughts , no insult ect .

BTW

Just for the record

Edward Jenner was a doctor who invented the vaccination for Smallpox

"Edward Jenner was born on May 17, 1749, in Berkely, Gloucestershire, England"

Why?

Why not? Your country is leading in the madness that is modern copyright, and is really not doing all that well in terms of economy. The greed present in your country is threatening to bring the whole world economy down.

In 1775 we declared war on the British Empire, in the year 1783 we won the war and became our own free country, we were a Democratic Republic. I see a lot of people claiming that the USA is an Empire. We are of no such thing. We are still a Democratic Republic, not a monarchy or an oligarchy.

As if democracy is perfect. In its purest form it is nothing but mob rule. I would currently not define the US as a democratic republic, because control is more in the hands of the large corporations, rather than the people.

In the following years we had a Civil War, the Union was victorious, setting all the black slaves free, but our racism and "Jim Crow" laws didnt end untill the 80's or 90's. We got over that problem, up to that point, we are still a Democratic Republic.

On the date 12,7,41 we where obliterated at Pearl Harbor, our Pacific fleet destroyed, open for attack. The next day, war was declared between the USA and the Axis powers, the US once again in another World War to help out their Allies.

But before the second world war, there was a first. And if an event never happened, we would never have joined the Allies. In the teens we were more likely to enter on the axis side. This all changed when The sinking of the Lusitania cruise ship by a German submarine and the Zimmermann note.

The Lusitania was a passenger ship that a German torpedo hit and sunk, killing about 100 US passengers. This ignited the US to join the allies.

Imagine the US joining the Axis, and then again in WWII. If you look at it, there would be no France, there would be no UK, there would be no Russia, hell, even the US wouldn't exist. But we helped the right people, and we won.

Let's not forget the D-Day landings and paradroppings behind enemy lines the night before. Without the Ameicans the landings would have been a terrible slaughter for the Allies.

In the 60's we went to Vietnam to help out the French and the South Vietnamese, we were abandoned and sent to fight a force that memorized the land like we memorize our rooms. The US never lost a battle in Vietnam, we just lost the war with our week politics, just like always.

The United States is a very important contributor to medicine aswell. Without us, you would still be searching for a cure for Small Pox. We have made HUGE advancements in medical science and Military technology. And without us, there would be a Soviet flag on the moon, and the Soviets would still be in the Middle east, and they would have a huge hand in everything. There would still be a communist Soviet Union.

Now please, i'm not looking for a flame war, i just want a simple explanation, i have nothing against anyone of another country. If you have anything to say just comment back.

Lastly, today, from all the bs we recive from ourselves and others. We are STILL a Democratic republic, we STILL have loyal citizens, we STILL have an amazing Armed Force, and we are STILL on this planet. That is all i have to say.

Because, bluntly speaking, this is a selfish and arrogant way of looking at the rest of the world. Not to mention one-sided. I am going to assume there will be no real discussion here, as this post is a perfect setup to you plugging your ears and repeating the same arguments over and over until the other person gives up.

Selfish?

Are you high?

If America stopped exporting food tomorrow, 100 countries would be in major risk of starvation.

If America pulled all troops out of other countries, the domino effect of massive destabilization would take effect.

I don't suppose you'd be happy to claim responsibility for these events?

Didn't think so.

If America stopped exporting food tomorrow, 100 countries would be in major risk of starvation.

If America pulled all troops out of other countries, the domino effect of massive destabilization would take effect.

Highly exaggerated on both situations. America does not have as much control as you claim here. Quite frankly, if I could make America go back into isolationism, I would do so, and gladly take responsibility for it. I don't appreciate the attempts of the American government to govern the rest of the world as well. Do you have any arguments other than 'our military is the best'? I could always point out that the US of A was founded by Western immigrants, so wouldn't you say all this American stuff was started by Europeans? Are you even willing to admit that?

I still don't see the point of what you're trying to prove here, in the end I have my opinion and you have yours. And they're strictly opinions, not facts. Demanding a simple explanation when you appear to have no interest in counterarguments, rather see them as proof that you're right no matter their content (which is pretty much standard human nature as far as I'm aware, so it's not just you), isn't that you being self-centered?

I go part way ( always the virgin :wink2: ) with RTB

indeed the world won't die without America , surly nobody can be that vain to believe that ?

Oh my beloved America , I will rise to it’s defence any day,

As would the majority of Brits , maybe the special relationship has faded

But we both have common ideals , the right to live without fear or hunger ,

My credentials done with, maybe I can pose some thoughts on how I see America,

just my personal thoughts and no insults intended ,

BTW , I am a Brit , that might explain many things LOL

It seems to me America is like wearing a comfortable pair of shoes ? ,

But misses the point that one size don’t fit all , it’s seems to have the notion

If you don’t agree , you are against , while the world is made up of all shoe sizes ,

Sure Europe steps back , while America goes to war , is Iraq a success ? , was Vietnam ?

Will Afghanistan be ? ,

While China ( a communist nation ) is heading for world dominance ,

Indeed this life has many twists and turns , only those rooted into the ground

will loose,

I notice America thinks Chinese products are crap , while they continue to be the biggest buyer ? , even spending their tax rebate ( designed to stimulate America ) on

Chinese goods, mainly electronics ,

So they work and are cheap , so cheap they killed of all home grown products,

America is rightly proud of being a democracy , so is Europe ,

Indeed the individual should have the right to make his voice heard ,

But that right brings obligations to except the majority vote counts ,

And that don’t include assassinating the president just because you don’t agree

I am stopping here as I feel a negative rant coming on LOL

Like it or not we are all Brothers ( and Sisters ) in this world ever since the first ape

used a stick to knock the banana of the tree ,

Regards

Roco UK

BTW, don’t start me off on WW1 & 2

:laugh: a drunk 15 year old car driver with no insurance calls America a Faicist state :laugh: , and it's upseting his rights ,

"Jokey " that is good enough for the odd world wide news ,

BTW the Scrotsack ? , I dont care where you keep then , I keep mine in the local bank vault ,

along with the crown jewels :wink2:

Hey, come on guys, a great teaser post by Nonvalid ,

a New member ? ,

either way it’s got us hitting the keyboard , And brought a few out of the woodwork

Maybe the good old America is dead , long live America ,

Quote Napoleon France, for America , read France ,

But the quote still stands IMHO

Hell who else have we got to blame the worlds problems on ? LOL

There are good parts about the U.S. and there are bad parts. But trying to hold the World together in Union has lots of issues. Too many secret deals that are not told to the People. Whether it be for 'actual' national security or a bunch of dinosaurs trying to enforce U.S. copyright the world over with secret deals for a failed business model.

---- The U.S. is on it's way to repeat history. As people have forgotten history. But it's all there on the Internet, so the truth is out there. All it's takes is a few key strokes in Google to see it. Oh and http://snopes.com/

* As the south, and part of that former Russian State up north(Hey kids, Russia sold Alaska to the U.S. before the Cold War), don't like who's in charge(civil war) and are willing to assassinate(?) the person in charge and replace him with God. Even though the law says, "separation of church and state" for a reason, to prevent Church views from influencing the publics views/laws.

Hey, in Japan, Men are marrying 'virtual brides'. Oh the outrage.... No where. In China Men marry the dead single woman. OH the Outrage... No where. In the U.S., People get all uppity over the Gays marrying and making gay babies in some odd way. Or is it the 'men' gay sex part in actual marriage? that is so gross to them. Sex is going to happen anyways. Some States have made laws outlawing sex with animals. Don't be needing any Centaur babies!!!

------ But it is the 'Rich Elite' who are steering the 'Peasants' to Civil War, so the Rich do not have to pay their fair share of taxes and can continue to gain even more wealth on the backs of the peasants. Just like the current form of Chinese Communist rule.

* Afghanistan may be lost(Vietnam), since the wrong people(Pakistan) were trusted with attack information, and the general in charge at the time didn't notice that some attack plans got ambushed on the way there. DOH!!!

* The religious wars of the 'dark ages' have flamed up again. And nukes make more of a dent compared to catapults and flaming arrows. The church(generic term for place of worship) the world over tells people how to live their lives under church rules and to force others to conform or be persecuted http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution

Pakistan wants the Western World to pay for and 'rebuild' it's flood ravaged areas. And a 'Full' rebuild too, of homes and schools, etc. Meanwhile New Orleans still looks like crap in some of it's Katrina flooded areas. And lets not forget all those other areas this past couple of years that got flooded out. Some States are broke due to shortfalls in funding over the years.

But when you give the rest of the World the 'crutch' of the Western worlds handouts for decades and they expect more than they are entitled too in the end. Whether it be soldiers or food or medical. There are about 700,000 to 2 million people homeless in the States http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homelessness_in_the_United_States Yet wheres the aid Package for them? Oh right, People hate the homeless in their own land. But put a propaganda picture of a starving African kid and watch the money flow out of country to feed executives and their wealthy lifestyle. Check out the charities and see how much money actually goes to the starving kids. And how much money goes to 'management'.

I bet Canada will be giving away tons of 'free' grain(amount depending on this early fall weather and possible early snow wiping out part of the harvest) to Russia this harvest season, due to Russia's drought and fires. 'Humanitarian aid' is the fancy term. And the West continues to feed the World(hopefully for cash) in times of bad world weather. And part of the World continues to live in the lifeless desert and consuming massive amounts of water to water the desert crops. And some U.S. farmers are paid to 'not' grow crops. And South America keeps wiping out the lungs of the planet(rain forest), to grow crops, until the rains wash away the soils to the rock base. And corn in some areas of the U.S. is grown for fuel that creates more waste than it does fuel. But rich people controls the fuel of the world, so don't be saying that 'food' should be grown instead of 'fuel'. Otherwise they will kick your peasant ass.

Edited by zalternate

Very well said! Welcome to the forum we hope you enjoy your stay! :welcome:

Ditto. to be honest I'm gonna put in what I think your question might have been. Why are we mocked? If so simple ............... jealousy. Somewhat like Roco said, it comes with the territory. The big dog is always the target of the lessors. So for real proves why extremists attack us, they fear our staying on top I think. IMO. And thank god for allies, which we still have many. In ways I wish we did take over a few countries we are forced to protect though. I mean we have neighbors that mock us as much as any ever did, but without us they'd Have Hitler tattooed on their foreheads and asses instead. But they complain. Again jealousy for real. to be honest the more they get jealous, the more I love it, we have to be on the right track then.

I so would vote for Isolationism, and I'd bet in less than two years we would be back on track financially and the world would once more be screaming please save our sorry butts again ! ! ! Its what we do, we are too soft hearted. Personally I think the rest of North America should be territories of the USA. What better way to control the borders. :twisted:

Might I also welcome you aboard nonvalid :wave:

Edited by tommie gorman

:laugh: a drunk 15 year old car driver with no insurance calls America a Faicist state :laugh: , and it's upseting his rights ,

"Jokey " that is good enough for the odd world wide news ,

BTW the Scrotsack ? , I dont care where you keep then , I keep mine in the local bank vault ,

along with the crown jewels :wink2:

Lol me too! You all forgot how fucking fat Americans are. Makes me sick.

_

Welcome to the forum nonvalid , there are most definitely a few America haters here , as well as those that are severely mislead by union media , IE crime inc. That claims to stand for putting the people back in power , all the while having complete control over those that subscribes life.

When it has become the norm to just look at a website for facts , and then claim them to be truthful , I feel this is where so many go wrong. People are so used to not thinking for themselves , they must have a website tell them what they think. But then again , that is the best part of the lie.

For the record , there were over 500,000 families at the national mall on 8-28-10 in the name of freedom , honor and transcending elitist government and sudo self validated officials. We were there to announce to each other our profession of faith and empower one another to stay true to ourselves. And most of all give a clear and concise path back to reality.

Not to mention almost 200,000 on FB restoring honor page live , no numbers have come out on cspan as far as I know , but reported one of there high points in viewers.

So please feel comfortable here nonvalid .

rick

Don't take this as me being a big old Meany, and I am just stating an observation of the facts, but.......

I will not argue against delusions(one of your posts showed no proper understanding of the presented speech text, by quoting things that did not happen in it ), so this is the Last reply to your political posts(since you seem to hate facts), until you can put facts behind your lynch-mob style political posts. At the moment, things you post are just yelling at the black guy via taking your orders from the white lady. So don't think your one-sided yelling at me(when I don't respond), via posting bull shit on the boards to fool people into voting for the Rich Peoples Republican party, for fear of fear itself.

And parts of Faux news is not facts. Parts of Faux news is a one sided machine for the Tea party, to overthrow a "Democratically elected Government", by modifying facts into farce and drive people into an emotional frenzy bloodbath.

Or maybe it is all just to get rid of the black guy? Since a white guy would be no problem at all.

Read the below article and ask yourself what it means to you and your thoughts of overthrowing the black guy at all costs.

I have none of these. But I do see people on a daily basis who confuse fact and fabricated fiction.

And maybe the picture at the bottom is your version of America.

Signs of brainwashing.

How is it that otherwise normal people—some of them intelligent—can be persuaded to follow blindly some “visionary”? There is no simple answer, not even one set of answers that applies to all cult followers. People are too complex to be reduced to a formula. However, there appear to be at least four critical psychological mechanisms at work.

*Emotional Connection

------The follower has found the leader inspiring for some reason. Perhaps the follower loves the leader at some level. This love blinds the follower to the leader’s flaws once they manifest.

*Dependency

-------The follower, because of her or his adoration for the leader, builds her/his life around the leader. Given the follower’s emotional, and at times financial, investment, it is actually psychologically easier for the follower to deny the accuracy of clear evidence that reveals the leader’s flaws than it is to accept reality.

*Suspension of Critical Thinking

-------This dependency ultimately leads to a near total suspension of the follower’s ability to analyze objectively and critically the leader’s pronouncements. Anything the leader says—even if it is contradicted by verifiable data—must be true. And instructions must be obeyed. To do otherwise would betray the leader—with whom the follower has now completely identified.

*Dismissal of Dissenters

-------Just as everything said by the cult leader is accepted as “gospel,” those who do raise questions or objections are dismissed peremptorily. Because these concerns often have merit, the typical approach is to avoid dealing with such concerns on their merits, and instead to attack the character or motives of the person presenting concerns. The dissenter is labeled disrespectful, a “troublemaker,” a liar, someone out for her/his own power, or someone in the pay of some outside interest. In Jim Jones’ case, the “CIA” was often identified as the malignant outside influence.

source: http://www.centerforinquiry.net/blogs/entry/religious_and_secular_cults_leaders_and_followers/

click to enlarge

post-58433-093851900 1283473409_thumb.jp

Edited by zalternate

Hey zalt ,

uhm , ooooookayyyyy

My thoughts on all that are this , where in my post did i say anything about race , or racism ? That is what has been created for people to use as a tool , every time someone doesnt agree with this president or those that he has surrounded himself with , there called racists lol okdoky hahaha

Where do you get lynch mob style anything I said ? wow , just imagine if i thought like you are claiming I do . Just imagine is hardly anyone thought like that. damn

It's like this , the facts are facts , if people want to muddy the conversation with rhetoric , anger , repeating silly political lies spread for votes , let them, remembering it doesnt make it reality.

Zalt , your very seriously misconstruing everything here. For one thing , where did your idea of me being a white lady and yelling at a black guy , dude , I mean seriously hahaha get out a bit more .

EDIT:

I had to come back to say how much of a kick people are getting out of your last post zalternate , thanks for the laugh , seriously , love it , thank you I needed that icon_smile_lachuh.gificon_smile_lachuh.gif

Just to put the record straight , nothing more "

"The United States is a very important contributor to medicine aswell. Without us, you would still be searching for a cure for Small Pox. We have made HUGE advancements in medical science and Military technology. And without us, there would be a Soviet flag on the moon, and the Soviets would still be in the Middle east, and they would have a huge hand in everything. There would still be a communist Soviet Union"

----------------

It offends , same as the claims Prof Hawkins is an American .

so just for the record , the small pox cure was invented in England , same as Prof Hawkins ,

and BTW Einstien was German ,

indeed no indsult intened , America leads the world in medical research , and it's one area that finds are shared, to the benifit of all mankind ,

Best regards

Roco UK

Selfish?

Are you high?

Didn't think so.

Highly exaggerated on both situations. America does not have as much control as you claim here. Quite frankly, if I could make America go back into isolationism, I would do so, and gladly take responsibility for it. I don't appreciate the attempts of the American government to govern the rest of the world as well. Do you have any arguments other than 'our military is the best'? I could always point out that the US of A was founded by Western immigrants, so wouldn't you say all this American stuff was started by Europeans? Are you even willing to admit that?

I still don't see the point of what you're trying to prove here, in the end I have my opinion and you have yours. And they're strictly opinions, not facts. Demanding a simple explanation when you appear to have no interest in counterarguments, rather see them as proof that you're right no matter their content (which is pretty much standard human nature as far as I'm aware, so it's not just you), isn't that you being self-centered?

Actually they aren't really opinions there RTB. Just step back and think about what he said for a moment.

America exports more food to 3rd world countries then any other country on earth. What do you think would happen if tomorrow we stopped exporting food to those 3rd world countries? Well its not hard to figure out what would happen. Africa would go into complete civil war over food. It would make what the RUF did look like Childs play. Do you think europe is going to stand up and pick up where we left off? No because we are the "Bread Basket" for the world.

Say tomorrow we pulled all our troops that are on bases overseas and brought them all home, what do you think would happen? Well again thats not hard to figure out North Korea would invade South Korea the minute we left. Japan would be over run because they have only a small defensive military, and you fucking Europeans would just go back to killing your self just like you did before WW2 before we had bases in europe like today.

If we didn't protect you ungrateful Europeans (Not talking about all of you guys, the brits are pretty cool) you would be speaking Russian right now, if not dead. We AMERICA were the ones who put the missiles and troops in europe to stop the soviets from coming over with hundreds of thousands of tanks and BMP's, or did you forget about that?

I'm not saying America is by any means perfect. We do a lot of stupid shit here and spend a lot of money that we shouldn't be spending. I just hate when people say stupid things about America and don't look at the big picture for all we do for the world.

We are the first country in history that does not rape and pillage the land when have invaded a country for what ever reason. We have always left it better then it was when we came. As a country we donate more money to charities then every other country by a wide margin.

If you took away everything we did in the world tomorrow good and bad the would would be a much more fucked up place.

Actually they aren't really opinions there RTB. Just step back and think about what he said for a moment.

America exports more food to 3rd world countries then any other country on earth. What do you think would happen if tomorrow we stopped exporting food to those 3rd world countries? Well its not hard to figure out what would happen. Africa would go into complete civil war over food. It would make what the RUF did look like Childs play. Do you think europe is going to stand up and pick up where we left off? No because we are the "Bread Basket" for the world.

Say tomorrow we pulled all our troops that are on bases overseas and brought them all home, what do you think would happen? Well again thats not hard to figure out North Korea would invade South Korea the minute we left. Japan would be over run because they have only a small defensive military, and you fucking Europeans would just go back to killing your self just like you did before WW2 before we had bases in europe like today.

If we didn't protect you ungrateful Europeans (Not talking about all of you guys, the brits are pretty cool) you would be speaking Russian right now, if not dead. We AMERICA were the ones who put the missiles and troops in europe to stop the soviets from coming over with hundreds of thousands of tanks and BMP's, or did you forget about that?

I'm not saying America is by any means perfect. We do a lot of stupid shit here and spend a lot of money that we shouldn't be spending. I just hate when people say stupid things about America and don't look at the big picture for all we do for the world.

We are the first country in history that does not rape and pillage the land when have invaded a country for what ever reason. We have always left it better then it was when we came. As a country we donate more money to charities then every other country by a wide margin.

If you took away everything we did in the world tomorrow good and bad the would would be a much more fucked up place.

:police:OMG For once I definately could not agree more. I still say we are one of the few who could pull off isolationism to a tee. We did it before WWI well most of our time here for over 200 years. Just in the last decade or two have our imports become so important. But if we tried, we could self sustain once more. It would be like going on a diet of hell. But we'd be stronger for it. I feel our goods should be higher really. If our hungry, your oil and electronics would go down in price. No? So again I'd say "F" the world for a while if it was up to me. And we could do it too. :D

Edited by tommie gorman

Yes Tommie we could easily do it. All bets are on that we do not as a people stand up and and realize that sitting getting slobenly while munching on high fructose corn syrup filled treats in front of the tube nightly watching the fodder in between commercials to fill the house with more useless tripe from until the US taxed the corporations to selling out to un developed countries to manufacture it. Over night this could happen. Over night. Thats not to say there isnt other countries out there that dont have the same power, I'm referring to the US and how there people have sold out to lead filled alloys of a light weight nature , where nothing has a life expectancy more then 6 months.