Mp198 Service Manual

eptls

hi all ,i need service manual for the canon mp198 .... who anyone got or find the link pls post it there ,thx alot

That's not an easy one to find. But generally you can look at the series number (19x) and go from that manual.

Manual for Canon Pixima MP190 should very closely resemble the Canon MP198 (if not be exactly the same) ... sometimes (and I'm not positive in this case) manufactures give special model numbers to certain vendors ... for instance, Walmart may have MP198 and Target will have MP197. It's entirely possible that this is why it's been so elusive. :lost:

Here ya go buddy...

MP190_(Easy-Setup-Instructions)_EN-US_V1.pdf

MP190_(Users-Guide)_EN-US_V1.pdf

MP190.pdf

Drivers can also be found at http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer/printers_multifunction/pixma_mp_series/pixma_mp180#DriversAndSoftware

Can you remember where you bought it? I'm curious if I'm right, let me know if that works out for you. :icon_thumright: