Bypassing Network Speed Limit

beantier

The internet speed in my university has been limited to 256Kb/s for each computer and that really sucks! Is there any way for me to trick the the server and get multiple dhcp IPs?

The school uses the cisco nac agent and requires an account login. If I had multiple computers I could log in on each and would be allotted the 256Kb/s limit on each, I just want a way to basically combine that on my one computer so I can download faster.

The internet speed in my university has been limited to 256Kb/s for each computer and that really sucks! Is there any way for me to trick the the server and get multiple dhcp IPs?

The school uses the cisco nac agent and requires an account login. If I had multiple computers I could log in on each and would be allotted the 256Kb/s limit on each, I just want a way to basically combine that on my one computer so I can download faster.

You SHOULD be able to with two network adapters... then bridge the connections.

good question by the way... let me know if it works out for you. And if you figure another way to do it please let me know.

- CA3LE