Scheduled Speed Tests

fourbugs

lemme see if there is a problem with the test...

works fine for me...

just hover over the words "speed test" up there in the header...then select "scheduled tests" and a new page will open up...you will see a drop down menu click it and select your choice...then right below that drop down is another button that says "schedule tests" click it...then minimize the window...and forget it...that's it

newbie at this site and I am not able to use the scheduled testing.

What could I be doing wrong?

lemme see if there is a problem with the test...

works fine for me...

just hover over the words "speed test" up there in the header...then select "scheduled tests" and a new page will open up...you will see a drop down menu click it and select your choice...then right below that drop down is another button that says "schedule tests" click it...then minimize the window...and forget it...that's it

Working fine on my end as well. What was the problem that you were having?

When the user starts the auto test, soon or later either close the window they started the test in , or browse in the same tab to another address in that tab , which will close and terminate the scheduled test. We must leave the window or tab open for the duration of the testing period.

But I see from your stats that appear to be on the scheduled test , that everything is working just fine for you.

When the user starts the auto test, soon or later either close the window they started the test in , or browse in the same tab to another address in that tab , which will close and terminate the scheduled test. We must leave the window or tab open for the duration of the testing period.

But I see from your stats that appear to be on the scheduled test , that everything is working just fine for you.

I have done all that this forum suggests and still no scheduled tests are run.

First one OK but nothing runs after that!!

Once you click the test to begin, just leave that window open, thats it.

The tests will run as scheduled. If you close that window , or tab , then the test is terminated. It's possible you may have an addon interfering . Have you checked your test stats to see what tests have been taken ?

There actually was a bug with that. I had to let it run last night to see what you were talking about. Thank you for reporting this I've corrected the issue. :)

Once you click the test to begin, just leave that window open, thats it.

The tests will run as scheduled. If you close that window , or tab , then the test is terminated. It's possible you may have an addon interfering . Have you checked your test stats to see what tests have been taken ?