Downgrade To Xp

I have another toshiba satelite giving me problems. I read that many people have downgraded vista to xp. Every single page i go to the links are expired.

from wht i read i think i am going to need nlite and put the drivers for the sata drive on the windows xp install cd. The problem i am having is that toshiba website is broken and no links for any laptop will download.

I also read that i need to flash the bios to the xp bios they have listed before atempting.

if anyone could help me locate the links or send them to me for the bios and drivers for sata drive i would really appreciate it

toshiba satellite a205-s5831

Here's nlite link , lets hope it works for you , if not ww'll figure out another way for you to get it. Nlite is an attachment nlite website

The attachment ( sae3v560 ) is the bios from toshiba website for XP and your particular laptop . If the way I zipped it doesnt work just say and I'll change it for you. toshiba XP bios for sata ect sae3v560.exe.zip

Make sure you have all the drivers before you start , or you'll be stuck you know. Just check everything. Integrade into XP CD.zip two parts to the drivers ect Intel Matrix Storage SATA HDD Drivers.zip

nlite Version 5.60 - 2008-05-31
    • Implemented a workaround for an Intel ICH8M SATA Init LPM issue.
    • Added an enable/disable BOOT devices capability to support TsuRuWIN.EXE.
    • Added a logo.
    • A modification was made for the Japanese keyboard.
    • A LidOut Scancode was added

nLite-1.4.9.1.installer.exe.zip

• 2 weeks later...