Member Stats Bug

nanobot

that's because when we changed your display name...i asked if you wanted to change your login and you said no...so the login stayed the same...only your display name was changed...ca3le may be able to fix that if you want

that's because when we changed your display name...i asked if you wanted to change your login and you said no...so the login stayed the same...only your display name was changed...ca3le may be able to fix that if you want

Anyone can change their display name. It's in the way he did it. (I know how he did it and why it is broke, he grabbed stats by using your display name, where he should have used login names, I just wanted him to see that it was a bug.)

Thanks,

EBrown

The reason you are seeing a few tests under EBrown is because for a few days I was allowing the display name as what it's logged under. I quickly reverted back to logging by the actual login name when I noticed a few problems that can possibly occur when it's logged by display name.

In the future I will allow registered members the ability to add extra identifying information on a test by test basis so that people can track multipul computers that are on the same connection... under one username. This should be a part of the next release, which I'm now behind on because I was sick for most of last week.

Hope this clears up the confusion.

- Damon

• 2 weeks later...

The links still go to the display name though. If you click the "Test Stats for EBrown" button, it goes to the EBrown test stats, not the Nanobot ones. (Which are correct.)

Thanks,

EBrown

I see what you're talking about now. On your profile... to ME it appeared correctly as "Test Stats for nanobot", I had to change the display name on my test account to see what you were talking about.

This should be resolved now. It supposed to go by Username... not Display Name, but when $member['members_display_name'] is used accidentally instead of $member['name'] you can only blame the programmer... Damn you Damon!

lol