socom 2 quesion, plz reply

duffman1234

1) is it only for that game that the controller does that, or for all games (if it is for all games...maybe its just your controller)

2) 3.0mpbs/384 is more than enough for ps2 online, honestly, i think you would probably be fine with even 1.5/384

if moneys an issue...get that SBC Yahoo DSL service, its really cheap and gives u pretty decent speeds (dont expect over 3 mbps though :-P)

Yea your speed is more than adequate. I have played Socom since the first one came out. I was top ten in Socom 2.  :D  Anyway, your speed is fine, the servers on the other hand lag all the time especially when more people are on like weekends and evenings. They also lag more when zipper is readying an update.

I quit playing about 5 months ago, I still play every once in a while. I was top ten for months until the cheaters learned to level up with glitches. I played for the Veteranz clan. Loved it, we used to kick the shit outta Gamebattles. :D

i dont think ps3 is gonna come out soon, the psp and the ps2 slim came out man,

ps3 may be out and if it is, its gonna take long.BTW  if you play socom does take forever to press O to talk on the mic, FISH hook map lags like hell

and 150 kb of dl is still good while high traffic for socom 2????

I'm pissed about that... It looks AWESOME, but they could have pushed it back a few months and launched it with the PS3 after alot of development time it would have been tight.

I agree,but the game was under development for 2 years,and u know how all the consoles are coming out with their best stuff now ;)

I agree,but the game was under development for 2 years,and u know how all the consoles are coming out with their best stuff now ;)

Yea but PS3 needs a STRONG online game to launch with, its gonna be fighting XBOX 2 and Halo online. Socom 3 developed for over 2 years for PS3 would be TIGHT. And whoever said the PS3 isnt coming soon, it will be shown at E3 announced sometime before that and up for sell first quarter 2006.  :D

Yea but PS3 needs a STRONG online game to launch with, its gonna be fighting XBOX 2 and Halo online. Socom 3 developed for over 2 years for PS3 would be TIGHT. And whoever said the PS3 isnt coming soon, it will be shown at E3 announced sometime before that and up for sell first quarter 2006.