Down Button

I thought only the lucky guys got those buttons. I couldn't fine them on my first two wives. :twisted: Seems you say I do and it gets broke. <_<

It's like a fresh earthworm , when you first get it , its all wiggly and excited to be there , after a short time on the hook , it goes through some kind of a metamorphosis and becomes it's true self , that cold swollen thing that just lays there. DOH ! evil6.gif

geezus i hope the wife doesnt read this or my name is mud ! icon_eek.gif

yes muddy...that IS your name...she just called to tell me to tell you that...hahaha

Must be why when I woke up this morning , first thing when I opened my eyes , she was standing over the side of the bed just staring at me , ......................... with a treble hook in here hand smiling blink.gif

guess i could google it...but...what's a treble hook?

Treble hook is a fish hook that has three hooks connected , the spines of them are brazed together so they face outward evenly, I dunno if there's another name for them if they have four maybe gorman does. I'm sure he'll have a pic as well.

But my silly point was rhetorically speaking she would hook me someplace a man doesnt wanna be hooked buck2.gif

Treble hook is a fish hook that has three hooks connected , the spines of them are brazed together so they face outward evenly, I dunno if there's another name for them if they have four maybe gorman does. I'm sure he'll have a pic as well.

But my silly point was rhetorically speaking she would hook me someplace a man doesnt wanna be hooked buck2.gif

Yes, that all I ever heard them called either, treble hooks ............. how do I get drug into these things. :haha::haha: Ok pic if you please. Wait is that you muddy?

post-13497-0-25676200-1293861008_thumb.j

Hey I sat down the other day with the fam for some laughs , we all need a few of those , the TV was on one of those " watch people get retarded " shows , where they fall and flip and break something ? dunno , anyhow these guy's were fishing for shark from kayaks , yea hahaha , anyhow one guy tacks another guy in the chin while casting , with a 2 " treble hook. He's got a shark on the line , and this other guy that hooked his doesnt realize for a moment hahaa , so it's like a tug o war , he has to let the rod with the shark go.

Right in the bone they all tried to yank it out but nothing worked , they had nothing large enough to even cut the damn thing. So the guy with the hook embedded in the chin bone just dug deep and found the power to cut it at the skin to later have it removed , of course after finishing the day fishing hahaha.

Hey guys this is massively popular all around the world, no joke. Would i do it / Probably, i tell you why , sobriety sucks ass , I search for ways to get a charge out of life and if this is what gets it then hell yea.

Been priming myself for something like this , renting a kayak down on the maumee , spending hours out there fishing for the channel cat trying to build up my stamina . You can get a good hour or so even more workout with a 20-40 pounder. I'll have a long way to go before attempting it , but rest assured , it's on my list . And not for just one time either.

• 2 months later...