Setting Fonts Osx

mudmanc4

After installing a large set of fonts ( somewhere around 1000 or so ) i have acquired over the years to the font book, I have inadvertently changed what font web pages and email uses.

Since I've not changed any fonts other then email fonts , I do not know where to change these back to defaults , or at the least what I would like to see.

Any help would be great.

After installing a large set of fonts ( somewhere around 1000 or so ) i have acquired over the years to the font book, I have inadvertently changed what font web pages and email uses.

Since I've not changed any fonts other then email fonts , I do not know where to change these back to defaults , or at the least what I would like to see.

Any help would be great.

Open 'Font Book' (easily find this with a spotlight search) and under the "Web" collection you should have the following...

post-2-0-34596700-1299272663_thumb.png

... I'm fairly certain that disabling all but these default web fonts will fix the problem. They will still be on your computer, just not in the 'web' collection.

All the fonts that you add should be under "User" or "Computer" in your font book. I personally have never had the problem your having but this is my best guess from a distance :-P

You Da' man Damon, since I've used the fonts , but only from file on other drives , I imported all of them as i said because I'm working on consolidating and massively organizing everything i have , which is insane to see what I've gathered over the years , so I dunno with I did to enable them in the web area, unless when you add them they auto enable, is my best guess.

I just clicked the settings tab and disabled them, of course i couldn't have thought that one on my own lol

Anyhow, thanks !

post-9745-0-45018800-1299276554_thumb.pn