Servers Or Routers?

anox195

I'm an IT guy here and have had a few prized items just wasting away, wondering if anyone could put some of this stuff to good use before I just ebay it. Got an extra Dell Poweredge 180AS here in fairly good condition. Also have a Dell Powerconnect 2708 in perfect condition. And a Cisco 1841 Series router, actually have a couple of these. I am willing to help my fellow networkers. But if you guys dont want any of this stuff im going to ebay it, could really use a new motor bike, haha. Willing to sell somewhat cheap. Keep in touch. I can post pics if you guys want.

if that 1841 is still going and you could post it to me i'd be made up mate - It would go great in my lab!!!

I'm also a fellow networker i work in a college and we have a large network consisting of about 20 different sites and we run Novell netware 6 with XP clients Nortel 5500 series switches with Cisco 2600 routers.

Dude I'd rely lie that router I'm in the UK let me know soon

Cheers.