Hello

gjltweet

Hi everybody. I'm from south texas and I've been using testmy.net for a few months now off and on.

Have a couple of newbie questions -

Is there an ability to graph my results on-line (ala speedtest.net)? I've downloaded the csv and found it difficult to pull the data in a clean enough format for easy graphing. I searched the forum but couldn't seem to find the right info on this.

Also, is there a way to set my time zone? I show a couple of hours off but didn;t see where I would set my own preferences.

Thanks for the help!

Hi everybody. I'm from south texas and I've been using testmy.net for a few months now off and on.

Have a couple of newbie questions -

Is there an ability to graph my results on-line (ala speedtest.net)? I've downloaded the csv and found it difficult to pull the data in a clean enough format for easy graphing. I searched the forum but couldn't seem to find the right info on this.

Also, is there a way to set my time zone? I show a couple of hours off but didn;t see where I would set my own preferences.

Thanks for the help!

Both graphing and timezone edit should be available within the next two months.

...I've removed our old graphing system for now. I feel that it didn't compliment the site anymore... but the new graphing options I'll be releasing will give you a wide range of options for how the information is displayed. Keep checking back, it undoubtedly will start in a alpha/beta format but it won't disappoint.

Both graphing and timezone edit should be available within the next two months.

...I've removed our old graphing system for now. I feel that it didn't compliment the site anymore... but the new graphing options I'll be releasing will give you a wide range of options for how the information is displayed. Keep checking back, it undoubtedly will start in a alpha/beta format but it won't disappoint.

Thanks for the response! Great site and I'll keep my eye open for the new feature.

Thanks for the response! Great site and I'll keep my eye open for the new feature.

It's on pause at the moment. I have business in San Antonio all next week. Funny you brought this up because it's actually one of my top priority projects right now. I don't like to give release dates but I'm fairly certain that I'll have the graphing system at least in beta for the public by May or June.

Thank you for your patronage. I appreciate your support.

- Damon