Connection Graphing

CA3LE

New Graphing  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the graphs?

• Thumbs Up! :-D
    • Thumbs Sideways :-/
    • Thumbs Down :(
  2. 2. How would you rate the functionality and usefulness?

3. 3. Would you be more likely to revisit because of this feature?

• Yes
    • No, I was going to revisit anyways
    • No

Been browsing the database results for hours now, catching anomalies, doing what I normally do in testing... try to break it. But I'm finding that users results render differently depending on what they use TestMy.net for.

post-2-0-76349500-1302865278_thumb.png My results for instance are more jagged, because I test from so many different computers and devices.

Scheduled Test User ...You can clearly see where this guy's having problems. post-2-0-07807500-1302865267_thumb.png

post-2-0-71721000-1302865279_thumb.png ...and others display the March of Internet Progress over time

So, play with the new graphing functions and let me know what you think.

Make sure to play with the "results/page" drop down post-2-0-38599400-1302868310_thumb.png post-2-0-63676400-1302868425_thumb.png

Notes About The Graphs

• The most recent results are first on the graph, not how some might expect. However, you can reverse your query order by clicking 'Date', which also reverses the graph.
  • Notice that there are two graphs. Upload and Download, lighter blue/foreground and darker blue/background respectively.

Visual graphing of internet speeds make testmy.net even more valuable asset, by taking raw speed testing data putting into visual content as a display graph of your ISP test results over an extended period of time and or a specific time gives a clear vision on speed tested from the same server in the same location takes many variables out of the equation at a glance.

Visual graphing of internet speeds make testmy.net even more valuable asset, by taking raw speed testing data putting into visual content as a display graph of your ISP test results over an extended period of time and or a specific time gives a clear vision on speed tested from the same server in the same location takes many variables out of the equation at a glance.

Holy run-on-sentence Batman! That's like a paragraph sentence! :2funny:

:grin2: