Problema

egi2xxxxxx

norėčiau sužinoti kaip pagreitinti internetą mano greitis 20 kbps

Sveiki, tai yra anglų kalba forumas, galite naudoti "Google Translate", jei reikia. Tokiu būdu mes galime padėti jums savo problemą.

( Hi , this is an English speaking forum , you can use google translate if you need. This way we can assist you with your issue. )

Hi, thanks for the Google translate link, guess I forgot about the power of Google.

Lithuanian detected, off to Google to find out where in this small world is this, with the internet.

But to post here would have required a mail confirmation in English.

Btw as a 50 year ham radio operator English is the required language, no others are allowed, universal...

Marsh

<---->

But to post here would have required a mail confirmation in English.

Btw as a 50 year ham radio operator English is the required language, no others are allowed, universal...

Marsh

Yes it would have been in English for cure , but one wrong click back to the senders website " testmy.net " thus by deduction left the secondary correct conformation link yes ?

And I listened to my father " KDV4161 " many a night speaking to the where are they's, that's entombed into my memory