Sign in to follow this  
Dude111

Facebook to buy Skype

Soo Rockerfella is quoted as saying many years back soon it will be convenient for us to know even the tinest most intimate details about people!!

Around $4 billion!!

Bastards!!

http://mashable.com/2011/05/04/facebook-buy-skype

Its no wonder skype has hooked things into their software demanding you give everything you know to them about your contacts. Even if i still used skype,I WOULD DELETE IT FROM MY COMPUTER IF FB TOOK OVER!! (Skype has become an overbloated piece of garbage -- When they first came out they were abour 8 megs installed -- NOW around 22 Megs!! (Garbage))

Skype is great , i use it everyday for most of my calls. For around 3 bucks a month I can make all the calls from locally to internationally , as long as I like. Lets see what becomes of it after the dust settles.

I can just as easy do it for free like we used to.

Yeah, Microsoft ended up kicking everyone out of the bidding.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4687484/microsoft-buys-skype-for-85-billion

Microsoft bought them out for $8,500,000,000 -- Oh well, Skype was fun while it lasted :evil6:

I wonder if MS will make people use windows phones to use Skype... if they do, they'll be more retarded that I originally thought. Guess only time will tell if MS will ruin it for everyone.

(Skype has become an overbloated piece of garbage -- When they first came out they were abour 8 megs installed -- NOW around 22 Megs!! (Garbage))

That doesn't make it a bloated piece of garbage. It means that it's been developed and refined. It takes more programming to do that, more programming means a larger install.

Dude, if your computer has a hard time with a 22MB install... you might be a redneck. (great, now I own Jeff Foxworthy a dollar)

What did you think has ALWAYS happened to program size... it goes up. Not everything can be Winamp. ... If development and progress didn't equal a larger file size we'd still be installing Windows off a few 3.5" Floppies...

So, your complaining about 2.75X larger install size.... what, you can't admit that the program now has AT LEAST 3 times the features, graphics and stability that it did when it was first released?? Your crazy... 22MB is lightweight dude. My farts contain more information than that. :2funny: