Its like a new phone

TriRan

My incredible is somewhat getting on my nerves lately. Seems to be slowing down alot and when running Pandora it doesn't seem to want to do much of anything else without a issue , but i dont really want to root it haha. have a good feeling id fuck something up even though it looks super easy.

My incredible is somewhat getting on my nerves lately. Seems to be slowing down alot and when running Pandora it doesn't seem to want to do much of anything else without a issue , but i dont really want to root it haha. have a good feeling id fuck something up even though it looks super easy.

Bah , you have the capabilities man. You'd really have to be very new to brick one.

i have the HTC Thunderbolt and i flashed Das Bamf1.6.3 rom on it, its debloated and slightly overclocked and it feels like a completely different phone

You son of a... I want that phone! I got all excited the other day, saw a Best Buy ad on their website that said, "$250 off when you buy in the store!" -- I looked all over and didn't see anything about an agreement, it even had a link that said, "Price with an Agreement" --- I got to the store and they said, "Oh, only on new contracts." -- "WHAT!" I looked at my phone and BAM, I then noticed where it said that. But I swear I didn't see it the first time.

Wouldn't it be funny if Best Buy was badass enough to secretly grab your GPS location....

if($LocationGPS == $InStore){
echo 'Price with 2 year service agreement';
}else{
trickDamon();
}
[/code]

[nerdly]:2funny: