WARNING: Sexy man pics... Stank HO cmon man.

Shug7272

:D OK Here ya go... Make fun of my ugly self all you want, my daughters beautiful though. Going Golfin... WOOHOO. See my pretty truck back there, last week im going to put in a banging sound system, tint the windows and get some custom wheels. So my wife is out running around while I am working and when she comes to get me she WHACKS the ass out of a telephone poll on the other side of the truck. So instead of customizing I get to repair. :haha:

ShugandMadison2.jpg

ShugandMadison.jpg

:haha: Hell yea, you ever seen the movie Bad Boys 2, where the guy comes to pick up Martins daughter and Will Smith comes to the door. Thats what  me and madisons Godfather are like. :haha: My wife already threatens me, you better leave that girl alone. Im gonna end up going to jail before its over with. :haha:

Awww, how old is you daughter?  She is suck a cutie.  I too wouldn't want to piss you off at a bar, lol.

Nice truck too... like a rock!  Looks from the tail lights that it's an '03-'05 Silverado - extended cab... subs pound in those :)

For some reason I always imagines you looking like meatwad

Awww, how old is you daughter?  She is suck a cutie.  I too wouldn't want to piss you off at a bar, lol.

Nice truck too... like a rock!  Looks from the tail lights that it's an '03-'05 Silverado - extended cab... subs pound in those :)

For some reason I always imagines you looking like meatwad

:D Thanks man, the daughter is 2, shes precious, the truck is 05 I like it but want a 06 ford to jack up.

:haha:  Shug7272,

Well three outta four aint bad, lets see, beautiful wife, daughter, nice truck and then theres you......L0L.....jk just razzing ya man, and I agree you look like a guy that ppl shouldnt mess with ,not only in a bar but anywhere..... thats the only reason I'm being a smartass 2u is because your far away from me....L0L  :-P

8) Microwave

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Oh DAMN man... thats funny. :haha: :haha: I'm more excited for football than food though, the wifes a good cook. ;) I'm not down just been busy. Had to be in and outta work all day, had an admit last night I was there till about 10, overtime on weekend good money though. That'll buy alot of Taco Bell.