Google's Cool

CA3LE

Don't you love how Google changes their logo on their homepage.

Today it's one of those interactive ones, like the awesome Google Pacman one they had a while back.

post-2-0-61979100-1307637710_thumb.png

... obviously go to Google.com to check it out

post-2-0-28946700-1307637422_thumb.png

It's a guitar! And you can play it!

... Oh, don't fail to realize that there's a recording function... and you can share the recording.

post-2-0-69850400-1307637800_thumb.png

... I'm obviously not a musician and this is obviously hardly an instrument but here ya go >> http://goo.gl/doodle/8AVe

Update this thread in the future if you see a cool Google logo you want to share.

Haha, I found a bug in Google.

If you're logged in and have a custom background set and you click the I just posted it won't work.

post-2-0-50479100-1307638957_thumb.png

You'd think Google would override that setting if you've just clicked a link like that. Nobody's perfect... even Google. -- But it's not like that's a mission critical link or anything :2funny:

Haha, I found a bug in Google.

If you're logged in and have a custom background set and you click the I just posted it won't work.

You'd think Google would override that setting if you've just clicked a link like that. Nobody's perfect... even Google. -- But it's not like that's a mission critical link or anything :2funny:

Im logged in and clicked it, worked just fine idiot2.gif