HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

tdawnaz

bit late in the day...but nonetheless sincere...

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all you faboulous daddy's out there...i've been missing mine today...

hope everyone had a great day with family and kids...write a short note and tell what you did...

Me?? i did nothing alllll day long :-)

love and peace

I have avoided church for the last several years because that is where my wife is on sunday. I proclaimed fathers day for me and my two angels. So mom ran off to spend the day with her mommy and I got to spend the whole day with them both, after church took them to their favorite mexican restraunt, then walked the old square and chatted and just had fun being together. Then we came home and played a game of monopoly, which I lost quickly <wink>. Then we played a few rounds of croquet. I did win those though. <laughs> Then finally a great movie "Black Lightening" Russian film with english voices. It was fantastic. We loved and recomend it highly. :cheesy:

So yeah, it was a great memorable Fathers day.

Hope others did as well.

I don't believe that fathers day is actually for the father per se', same as birthdays ect. So I did my normal " have to do things " , then tried my best to put out all those tiny fires that build up over time around the place. You know , that plant hangar she wanted put up , and the windows washed on the outside , drug some sort of giant wooden basket in a even more giant wooden hangar thing out front and helped with her flowers, along with enough other things that completely wiped me out.

Called my dad then made nachos with home made salsa ect for everyone before being overtired and not being able to sleep lol

hope everyone had a good day. Even though every day above ground is a good day !

I don't believe that fathers day is actually for the father per se', same as birthdays ect. So I did my normal " have to do things " , then tried my best to put out all those tiny fires that build up over time around the place. You know , that plant hangar she wanted put up , and the windows washed on the outside , drug some sort of giant wooden basket in a even more giant wooden hangar thing out front and helped with her flowers, along with enough other things that completely wiped me out.

Called my dad then made nachos with home made salsa ect for everyone before being overtired and not being able to sleep lol

hope everyone had a good day. Even though every day above ground is a good day !

My dad did the same thing.

Fixed a lawn mower, fixed our neighbors boat, paid for the house, got charcoal and whatnot from wally's, grilled burgers and hot dogs.

I cleaned a house for him, and he didn't even use it. :(

Thanks,

EBrown

and he took Randi and me out to dinner last night :smitten: -- how many other 11 year olds rock that kind of swagger.

not many...he is an exceptional boy...as his father is...same kind of things you did as a boy i'm sure...and continue today...must be genetic :smitten: