Reset Statistics

dedelano

I've upgraded my cable package, and would like to reset my stats so that my average doesn't take into account the slower speeds. I have not found any way to do that. Advise, please!

Even better, if I could just delete the older data and retain the last month or so since I've been on the faster speed.

David

I've upgraded my cable package, and would like to reset my stats so that my average doesn't take into account the slower speeds. I have not found any way to do that. Advise, please!

Even better, if I could just delete the older data and retain the last month or so since I've been on the faster speed.

David

Welcome to the site!

I don't allow deletion of records. What you can do however is filter your results.

Under your stats, in the upper right you'll see ___ Days. Enter the number of days back you'd like to query. So entering 7 will pull your results for the last 7 days.

post-2-0-82279200-1310270213_thumb.png

Here is a shared query with those results. https://testmy.net/stats/?&t=u&d=07092011&x=7&l=25&q=dedelano

I hope this answers your question. Please tell your friends ;)