Competitive or Dirty Playing ?

AlucardHS

Well as some of you know by now there are some Lawsuits in action. Staring with Apple vs Samsung and HTC. And we have Microsoft Vs Android OEM's.

Now some are saying they should stop with these crazy lawsuits. But the other side is saying no point in competing of you going to steal the other sides ideas for your own.

I agree with the other side. If you want to be Top Dog in the Mobile Wars, you better have your own ideas or end up paying royalties or worse.

Your Thoughts ???

Edited by AlucardHS

Isn't apple saying they developed the first touch screen? That's like Samsung saying they should be the only one to manufacture tvs lol just an example I'm not saying Samsung made the first tv or anything but as long as it's not an exact copy of the technology who cares??

Isn't apple saying they developed the first touch screen? That's like Samsung saying they should be the only one to manufacture tvs lol just an example I'm not saying Samsung made the first tv or anything but as long as it's not an exact copy of the technology who cares??

No thats not what they are suing for. Apple is suing Samsung because Samsungs phones (Hardware and OS) look an awful lot like the iPhone and iOS.

http://www.engadget.com/2011/06/24/apple-sues-samsung-again-for-copying-the-iphones-design-this-t/

Samsung probably should have hired a different designer of the OS because he was clearly looking at a iPhone when he was photoshoping up the UI.

well i don't like samsung phones anyway and the Galaxy S does look just like the old iphone3 lol why are they sueing HTC?

well they say HTC is infringing on some of there patients. They said the same thing with Nokia and funny how that ending with them paying Nokia royalties for using there patients.

lol!! apple is sueing HTC for using the object orientation system, i guess apple is the only one who can make the screen adjust to the way your holding the device? o.O man apple is going a little crazy what if IBM said no apple you can't build computers because they were our idea first? and apple is sueing htc for the touch screen rotfl

Edited by TriRan

I really don't know enough about any of the lawsuits to make any type of intelligent comment. But hey Its never stooped me before, I think the whole Lawsuit thing in America Is out of control. It Has been that way for to long. Its a good part of the Reason Why some things cost way more than they should.

Now Myself, I am Old. Cell Phones Don't really mean Nothing to me. I carry a cheap 40 dollar phone and Pay 30 Bucks a Month to keep it on. I am simply not a big fan of Phones. And Don't even get me started on stupid Text ting.

I really don't know enough about any of the lawsuits to make any type of intelligent comment. But hey Its never stooped me before, I think the whole Lawsuit thing in America Is out of control. It Has been that way for to long. Its a good part of the Reason Why some things cost way more than they should.

Now Myself, I am Old. Cell Phones Don't really mean Nothing to me. I carry a cheap 40 dollar phone and Pay 30 Bucks a Month to keep it on. I am simply not a big fan of Phones. And Don't even get me started on stupid Text ting.

lol i'm in the same boat as far as not knowing much about the lawsuits, i love apple but gosh i think they are being just a tad greedy. who ever said you needed to know what you were talking about? :P