Fall of an empire?

AlucardHS

Well I'm sure some of yall know by now that the CEO of Apple Steve Jobs has resigned.

Stepping down as CEO. But trying to remain chairman of the board.

I know he is not in good health at all and it could be due to this but this fast and sudden?

How yall Mac fans doing out there?

From the way I have read everything. Nothing is really going to change. SInce he was on a leave he really wasn't the "CEO" Tim Cook was. So Tim Cook is going to stay were he has been since January and Jobs is going to become the chairman which is kind of the way he already was since he wasn't there for day to day opertations as it is.

It wouldn't surprise me if in a year or so he was back as CEO.

I also do not see much if any change, as although it is told Jobs is / was the brains behind so many new idea's, it takes a large group of intuitive mutually oriented people to actually put the idea to a physical marketable reality.

He ( Steve Jobs ) needs to rest, if in fact he is ill , and loosen up on the reigns, which i believe he already has some time ago anyhow. Which makes the eyebrow poke out when reading the thread title lol

He's the Henry Ford of our times... He's laid such a strong foundation for Apple, they'll be fine. He came back in '98 to reinvigorate the company, job well done. He deserves to enjoy the rest of his life, not work till he dies. Cheers Steve! You slick mother f*cker...

He's the Henry Ford of our times... He's laid such a strong foundation for Apple, they'll be fine. He came back in '98 to reinvigorate the company, job well done. He deserves to enjoy the rest of his life, not work till he dies. Cheers Steve! You slick mother f*cker...

fully agree, Steve has done more than his time,

he ain't well, time to smell the coffee aroma .he deserves it

Apple UK is well over the top on price ,but we need the alternative,

same for Gates without either we would be still licking stamps,