Test results interface change

HDBoy

Why did the interface and testing data reported change for the test results page? A few weeks ago (when I first joined) testmy.net reported the ISP's Connection Speed (peak bandwidth I think) AND actual download/upload speed test results. Now, users only see the download/upload speeds. The inclusion of the Connection Speed data was the only information that differentiated this testing site from all the others. It provided valuable context, so that computer users would be constantly reminded of the differences between the faster services many think they are paying for and the actual, slower service that is being delivered by disingenuous ISPs. Please return the fine detail data to the test results.

Why did the interface and testing data reported change for the test results page? A few weeks ago (when I first joined) testmy.net reported the ISP's Connection Speed (peak bandwidth I think) AND actual download/upload speed test results. Now, users only see the download/upload speeds. The inclusion of the Connection Speed data was the only information that differentiated this testing site from all the others. It provided valuable context, so that computer users would be constantly reminded of the differences between the faster services many think they are paying for and the actual, slower service that is being delivered by disingenuous ISPs. Please return the fine detail data to the test results.

Just click "Share Results" then test again.

... maybe I should make that a default.