ACANAC

toooslow

I am an ACANAC customer. I chose them for their reasonably-priced Unlimited Cable Internet service (no caps!)

However, despite their prompt, friendly, patient, and knowlwdgable Sales Dept. and Tech Support, I have had "issues" with them as a service, from way-slower-than-promised DL speeds, to billing issues that were not resolved to my satisfaction. 'Nuf said for now.

I hope with the creation of this Topic, to facilitate the sharing of experiences of other ACANAC customers.

Welcome to testmy.net SlowAsMolassas , would you run a few speedtests , posting in this thread and giving a few details such as the expected down load and upload speeds ?

I'm sure if you read around the forums you'll find many things that might help you with your situation, and others alike in the same.

Welcome to testmy.net SlowAsMolassas , would you run a few speedtests , posting in this thread and giving a few details such as the expected down load and upload speeds ?

I'm sure if you read around the forums you'll find many things that might help you with your situation, and others alike in the same.

Here's their results before they logged in ;)

189083868859.png 189083868859.png

https://testmy.net/st...&q=189083868859