y so fast!

mrg3dit2002

mrg3dit2002.png

do they even sell a package this fast?

No... but they're capable of those speeds. I wonder if your uncapped somehow... What does it look like while the test runs? (the progress bar of the download test namely)

Try this flat file download for me. 100MB

im useing win 7 x64 and for av im useing MBAM and trustport total protection.

and funny you should ask the test is acting funny!

it almost pre loads the test,on the tab i see activity but nothing on the page till the tab loads the test ...then bam its done to 100%.

it dont even start at 0% or 1% it goes to 100% from the get go.

also the xpress test dont let me take a test any more this is what i get

"What Happened?

Oops, you can only test with sizes between 97kB and 200MB... ;) Try another test."

ok i did download the 100MB file but nothing else happend...well notepad opened.

im useing win 7 x64 and for av im useing MBAM and trustport total protection.

and funny you should ask the test is acting funny!

it almost pre loads the test,on the tab i see activity but nothing on the page till the tab loads the test ...then bam its done to 100%.

it dont even start at 0% or 1% it goes to 100% from the get go.

also the xpress test dont let me take a test any more this is what i get

"What Happened?

Oops, you can only test with sizes between 97kB and 200MB... ;) Try another test."

ok i did download the 100MB file but nothing else happend...well notepad opened.

How long did it take to download?

Try this one, with a zip extension >> 100MB.zip -- don't open it, it's nothing... just note how fast it downloads.

That bug with the xpress test should be fixed, thanks for pointing that out.

... it looks like you have some kind of caching going on, make sure that you don't have any internet accelerators or internet security programs running. Clear cache and cookies and try again. I'd really like to know what's causing this so I can try to detect it's presence before the test.

-D

t4T6NEW.nHvsy5l.png

ok so it seems that the AV/IS package i got(trustport total protection) is doing this...but why?

i have never seen this b4,also other then the test it does not slow me down at all.

lol at the least i would would say it speeds me up.

BTW it took me about a(1)minute to dl that 100MB file.

also if anybody need a av package the trustport website has a game to win a free year av!

its how i got mine :)

t4T6NEW.nHvsy5l.png

ok so it seems that the AV/IS package i got(trustport total protection) is doing this...but why?

i have never seen this b4,also other then the test it does not slow me down at all.

lol at the least i would would say it speeds me up.

BTW it took me about a(1)minute to dl that 100MB file.

also if anybody need a av package the trustport website has a game to win a free year av!

its how i got mine :)

Just make sure you take that down before testing. It's probably caching or something, I really don't know... I'll install it when I get a chance and see what's up. I may have to contact them to get my site whitelisted.... I've had to do this with numerous AV software vendors.